• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunkston Staff App
* Name: Jesse.

Age *: 20.

Availability *: Pretty much all day everyday it's very rare that i'm not available. 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: Talkative, easy-going, funny (Apparently), strict when needed, mature when needed, about my personality? I can only go off what others have given me which is mainly just a funny guy, a great RP'er, easy to talk to, honest, trustworthy and that's all I've heard.

RP * Name: Dunkston Brown (Previous names: Mortimer Ren, Lord Dante, Prophet).

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84470873.

* "How long have you been on our server? On KRP in total i've been playing for the past week, previously I played for like a week so 2 weeks on this server in total, however I spent probably just over a month on HogwartsRP and god knows how long on SchoolRP I used to staff there as a Super Admin.

What timezone are you from? GMT +1.

A few Things about you IRL *: I suffer from depression and anxiety, RP'ing is my way to have a slight escape from reality and let my imagination run free, I have been gaming since the old PSX came out, that was my first console from there I went to Xbox from Xbox to multiple consoles and finally to PC in 2014 and a majority of my time on PC has been RP'ing on Gmod and staffing on servers and also RP'ing on Arma, any kind of rock is what I listen to mainly more heavy and metal stuff, with a couple other varied genres.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: My motivation to be staff is more to respond to calls fast as I have noticed there have been slow responses to staff callouts I for one have experienced that too. I would like to join the staff because I feel the more there are the more people get responded to and the less the other members of the community get frustrated. It's also been some time since I have staffed and I miss it to an extent.

Why you and not someone else? *: This is something I hate saying as I hate gloating, my experience is just well there's been few servers I've played on where I haven't staffed, be it just a Mod to an Admin to a Staff Mentor to a Super Admin to a Co-Owner, I may be a little rusty but with over 2k hours in gmod (would be more but I took a break for ArmaRP servers) it comes back to me with a snap of the fingers, I'm mature unless the person is just having no intent to RP in which case I will rarely want to talk to them as much as I would with someone who just broke a rule or made a mistake.

Your strengths / weaknesses * 
Strengths:
  • Confident.
  • Talkative.
  • Funny (Apparently again).
  • Mature.
  • Experienced.

Weaknesses:
  • Sometimes a short fuse.
  • Sometimes forgetful of small things.
  • Not always so lenient.
Experience as a moderator or administrator *: As said before "Mod to an Admin to a Staff Mentor to a Super Admin to a Co-Owner" There have been other ranks but I feel they are too similar to the ones listed to be noted and/or considered relevant.

What do you bring to the server *: Apparently a lot of laughs so far, all I have been doing is going around as the merchant and a couple other jobs and been having a good time and creating fun experiences and scenarios for the community and trying to get everyone involved, I have not had any problems so far as arguments and I seem to get along with just about anyone even if they are hostile to begin with.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : 
  1. Bring Paul and the reporter.
  2. Ask the Reporter for specific details of what Paul has done.
  3. Ask Paul for his side.
  4. Depending on if Paul has clearly broken rules or not (After checking evidence such as logs or console for RDM and listened to the FailRP for myself to form a verdict) if he had RDM'd and FailRP'd I would, if he was co-operative maybe verbally warn him for one offence and warn him for the other, if he did not co-operate but had clearly broken rules I would warn for both offences and ask if either needed assistance with anything else before returning them, if he had not broken rules I would maybe just advise him to be more careful before again asking if they needed further assistance and returning them.
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :
  1. Get evidence.
  2. Either report it to a higher up staff member on steam failing that post it to the "Admin Abuse" section on the forums.

Additional comments: - Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my app.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: No bans, No Worries, Just a Free Rope Guy.

Steam * Nickname: salidsnek.
[Image: acBuSFu.gif]
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Team!
Your ranks will be added on the Server.
If you have any further questions, contact me on the Forums or In-Game.
[Image: giphy.webp]