• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Memesalot Staff Application (Kingdom RP)
* Name: Cameron Evans

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 15 (Might not sound quite it but I am)

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) I'm willing to give up my fair time and put up with a good 6-12 hours minimum on the server a day to help out the people of the server for whatever needs they need and I will try my best to be on during the night as well.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Do you own a microphone and Teamspeak? *: Yes but it's not the best, will work on Teamspeak but might not on Garry's Mod.

A few words about you and your personality *: My name is Cameron Evans, i recently turned 15, i like to play Garrys Mod as i like to go out side and play football with my friends, i am mature if need be, i can get annoyed quite easily (short tempered at times) , and i am reliable also something very personal my Sister named Sarah died before i was even born.

RP * Name: Sir Memesalot

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164775467

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") At least I have been playing for a week but took a little break and now I am back into the epic Kingdom RP experience which I hope to bring joy to and also receive out of this adventure. My level is 22.

What timezone are you from? GMT+/--1:00

Vocal Section: Vocaroo if you can't do the Vocaroo ask permission to the senior for writing the Vocaroo part.

Given permission by Kenneth to type out

Reason: Problems with Mic

A few Things about you IRL *: My Name is Cameron Evans, 15 I live in Wales (United Kingdom) in a small city called Swansea and live with both of my parents , I have three sisters named Sophie, Sienna and Sarah, sadly Sarah passed away before I was even born which made me very upset, I have a brother named Ashton, I love gaming playing such as the Xbox 360, PS4, PC / Laptop on multiple different games and I also love to go outside with my friends sometimes to play football as I use to play for a football team which sadly folded as everyone give up on the team and left it which leaving no players.
Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: My motivation for becoming a staff member is to show the community of infinitygaming what i am made of and show them that i have the skill of becoming a staff member and bring my time and effort towards the community and try my best to help it grow and keep strong and positive by getting rid of the minges/trolls that ruin other players RP'ing experience which upsets me because I don't get why one person would just want to rid someone's fun so badly that they have to minge/troll to get what they want.

Why you and not someone else? *: I don't personally think you should choose me over others I just think you should pick me as I am able to give time and effort to the community of Kingdom RP and that I will play as much as I can at anytime I can and I have some experience in the past years I have played Garry's mod I have been staff on a few servers not too many though and the highest rank I have been on a server is CO-Owner but the server didn't go to plan and it had to shut down as it was losing too much money.

Your strengths/weaknesses * 

Strengths
Active
Mature
Pretty Experienced
Can be a person to talk to if needed
Weakness

Can be quite depressed at times (Sensitive maybe at times depending on what you happen to say)
Quite a short temper
Memory loss
Stutter / Pronunciation 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I have been CO - Owner on a star wars RP which only was up for at least a month which was actually an alright experience as I got to meet many great and loyal players which were very nice and mature, I use to be MOD on Lunacy Kingdom RP before it got shut down, it use to be an alright server some staff could get quite abusive and some players were disrespectful were a lot of minges but I would try my best to rid of them as soon as possible and I was quite close with the Owner but then the server died as no-one would play it and the Owner just disappeared.

What do you bring to the server *: I bring my effort and time as said before many times, I could be a good person to hang around with and to RP with as well I am a very nice and mature person, I will try my best to meet most players on the server and get a quite good description of who they are and what they do for a living as in RP wise.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Bring "Paul Jackson" and the "reporter" to a sit and ask them both fair questions on the scenario first i will ask the reporter what happened, then ask Paul his side of the story, taking both sides of the story and if the reporter shows evidence that too I will analyse if any rules have actually been broken and take matters into my own hands and if I see he is a new player I will simply Verbally warn him and ask him to nicely read the rules next time.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Take a screenshot and upload it to the forums and tell a higher up via team speak or the forums depending if a higher up as already seen the forums.

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I am not sure that I have been banned on this server or warned as I have memory loss and simply cannot remember but if you do have proof of me having any of those please send me and I give you my deep apologies for whatever I did.

Steam * Nickname: Sir Memesalot

Thank you for your time and effort by reading this staff application many thanks - Sir MemesAlot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Staff Team!
Your ranks will be added on the Server.
If you have any further questions, contact me on the Forums or In-Game.
[Image: H2K8ECx.gif]
(08-19-2017, 10:46 PM)MingLee Wrote:
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Staff Team!
Your ranks will be added on the Server.
If you have any further questions, contact me on the Forums or In-Game.