• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kingdom rp APPLICATION BOYS !!
* Name: Lotti uwu (the uwu bit is just for shits and giggles)

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 17

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 5 hours probably ;o

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yeAH

A few words about you and your personality *: i like pastel colours, screaming, making boys get along, cartoons, art and design and sharing memes to hide my mask of depression

RP * Name: i think its uhhh david atm cuz ryuujin was like "hahah change ur cool name" Sad( it'll change soon

* SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:105772853

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") level 26 - months mate

What timezone are you from? London timezone 00:00

Vocal SectionVocaroo if you can't do the Vocaroo ask permission to the senior for writing the Vocaroo part.

KENNETH GAVE ME PERMISSION TO TYPE THIS CUZ IM INSECURE AND ITS MIDNIGHT (hear my voice on gmod ;o)

A few Things about you IRL *: im a shy insecure and anxious girl trying to look aesthetic but its really not working and i cant talk to guys irl oh fuck and and I LIKE CATS AND ART i draw cartoons and make money off that!!

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: ive been playing for a while and i think it'll be fun and bring more diversity to have an actual female admin (unlike that dean dick, fuck him) i would sort out situations with humour and light heartedness and not take out my personal problems on innocent players *COUGH*

Why you and not someone else? *: one: im a bit different eh u all say it. i know everyone on the server and i get along with most people and i will always think rationally and stay calm in these situations and add some FAMILY FUN LIKE A GAME SHOW MAN

Your strengths / weaknesses * my strengths: im cute, funny, and will relate about ur self doubts and i can always keep calm in situations and keep it positive. my weakness is knowing one day everyone is going to die and whats the point of being with someone cuz its gonna end either by breakup or death damn man nothings real im not real what if when i die i wake up from a coma in another persons body and this life was their dream damn

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: no but id love to have the chance!! been playing gmod for years

What do you bring to the server *: something original and fun, i wont a serious and unrelatable admin

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : give him two warnings and explain to him how it could affect his time on the game, but also comforting them and making them feel welcome, as you should c:
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : tell them to stop and get a higher ranked admin if they don't listen. 

Additional comments: -
hi puppy
Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:
ive only been banned once cuz i gave puppy too much attention, my worry is that life is meaningless and this is all ive got
Steam * Nickname: salty the salt seagull
U got banned and got warns dont think u fit im the team.

Negative -1 for me
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Vip+
-Hogwarts RP Admin
-Kingdom RP Moderator

-Ex KingdomRP Event Maker
-Ex KingdomRP Admin
Staff applications are closed.

Denied
[Image: tumblr_nzctcgE4qY1tgsqpeo1_540.gif]
Love From Jesus!