• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John's App
 Name: Ran
Age *: (minimum 15 years) : I'll be 15 in a few days but Kenneth gave me permission to write my application now.

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) : 4-6/7.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm pretty mature and serious when needed,otherwise I'm very chill and like to have fun,I don't go easy most of the time whether it's real life or in-game.

RP * Name: John Wrynn

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87591363

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") : 19

What timezone are you from? : GMT +3

Vocal Section: Kenneth gave me permission to write this section.

A few Things about you IRL *: I like riding my bicycle and I love playing games,When I was younger I loved to design all sort of things in photoshop but I'm very rusty now,I can consider myself as a sprinter because I can run pretty fast for 200m's and such,I like anime,typeracer (My record is 131 wpn :-) and that's it basically.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member : I like the server alot, and I was playing alot more when there was max players so it saddens me to see how the server Is getting empty and I would like to help it as much as I can (and believe me I have some things in my head :-) )

Why you and not someone else? : I'm extremely creative and I have couple of suggestions for the server that maybe would help,I'm very serious when needed and I've earned a bit of experience as an admin In a darkrp server and I know the rules of the server perfectly.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I think I'm good at making decisions and giving the right punishment,I always Investigate things to their root before I take a decision,I can go a bit hard on players and not just "hey you rdm'ed get warning" but not too hard. I personally think most of my weaknesses are irrelevant to being a mod but I can say I have school soon so it may affect my time on the server,I also think I'm not experienced enough at being an admin...but hey every bit counts :-)

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I've been an admin on darkrp server.

What do you bring to the server *: I personally wanna give the server the most of me,I have plenty of suggestions for the server and I would bring fun and memes.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : I would bring both sides to kind of investigation and start "interviewing" each side,unless there was absolutely no reason for Paul to FailRP and RDM I would bring proper punishment for both sides.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : If that's a moderator I would take evidence first of all and then I would use whatever tools I have to make him stop as soon as possible.

Additional comments: Thanks Kenneth for premission to do it earlier Smile

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) : So far I've had 3 warning and 1 accident ban,I'll explain : I've seen 100k getting stolen by a player from Klaus without knowing he's an admin so I called an admin to make sure Klaus gets his money back and just when I got to Klaus I got a ban-warning,after my ban I've asked the admin why and he said it was an accident and he wanted to give the other player a warning.

Steam * Nickname : [Lox] R4N
great guy ! the story about the money is true.... ;D +1 from me!
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-23-2017, 04:39 PM)TheOnlyKlaus- Wrote: great guy ! the story about the money is true.... ;D +1 from me!

Thanks! I really appreciate it! :3
could you explain what the other 3 warnings were for please. Thanks
[Image: tumblr_nzctcgE4qY1tgsqpeo1_540.gif]
Love From Jesus!
(09-02-2017, 05:33 AM)Jesus Wrote: could you explain what the other 3 warnings were for please. Thanks

Yeah sure,first one was because I proped blocked (when I was a newb),and the other two were when I couldn't RP a kidnap and an admin forced me to RP and when I kept saying I won't RP because reasons and that I want to talk to him and  he ignored me so I got 2 warnings for basically fail-RP although the second one was because I kept insisting that I won't RP (same situation). (personally I think that was admin abuse but whatever).
thanks for your reply, if you wish to take the admin abuse serious, make a report about it on the forums (making sure you follow the template) and we will review it. On regards on your staff application I would say you would make a good staff member however, as the server is inactive we don't really need anymore staff members, when the server becomes active again then we will review your application again. Thanks for your interest.
[Image: tumblr_nzctcgE4qY1tgsqpeo1_540.gif]
Love From Jesus!
(09-05-2017, 08:22 PM)Jesus Wrote: thanks for your reply, if you wish to take the admin abuse serious, make a report about it on the forums (making sure you follow the template) and we will review it. On regards on your staff application I would say you would make a good staff member however, as the server is inactive we don't really need anymore staff members, when the server becomes active again then we will review your application again. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks,about the server being inactive I suggest to switch maps maybe, and add new addons or replace certain systems with anothers so when players come back they will be surprised but I don't know how it'll go with certain systems as the leveling system so I think it'll be quite hard to adjust everything. Thanks again for letting me know.
ill sue for uhhh stealing my name rawr xd
+1 Lets get this amazing server running again!