• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Apply
* Name: Sloth Master

Age *: i am 14 but in 3 weeks i will be 15

Availability *: i play like 4/6 hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: i do own a micophone and teamspeak but my teamspeak crashes for some resone
 but i have discord

A few words about you and your personality *: i like games and i am polite and funny and weard in my own way

RP * Name: NTF Sloth Master

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127627150

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: i dont know like 2/5 weeks

What timezone are you from: Eastern Hemisphere

Vocal Section: Typing

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately. i have 
permission to type from Snake

Presentation IRL *: i have a sister i am nice to peaple and i like video games i am a little fat  Smile  and i like football and i love dogs and cat but dogs the best

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: because i want to help and watch for rdm and stuff like that 

Why you and not someone else? *: i think that you sould take me because i have pretty good experience with administrator

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: my strengths are (i dont sleep alot so i will be on the server,another strength of my is that i am friendly) my weaknesses (i am not the best at typing)

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: i have some experience with administrator but not moderator

What do you bring to the server *: i offer help and solving problems

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : i would ban him for 10/15 days for Failrp/RDM
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : contact a bigger staff rank then me

Additional comments: i have none

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: i have none

Steam * Nickname: Sloth Master
-Short answers
-Last 2 vocaroo questions WRONG
-Grammar
%Some experience

I dont know why are you apply for staff on a dead server but anyways 
-Support
i am applying because i belive in the server
Haha all servers will die since that idiot owner wyde wont do any updates #ShittiestOwnerEver
[Image: 344938990035664907.png?width=237&height=300] 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
agree with severous :p
[Denied]
Bad Grammar and pretty short Vocaroo.
You also can't ban someone for RDM/FailRP for 10/15 days.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]