• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Upgrades / Fixes
I have seen a lot that could be improved on this server as in Upgraded / Fixed

First: is for EpicVip, I have spotted that the EpicVip / Vip Wands are really bad compared to the normal wand,
The normal wand has Skill Tree, Binds, Wand Skins, List of all the spells and settings for all of it...
but if you go and take a look at the Vip / EpicVip Wands you will see you only have a very basic Gui with a list of 8 Spells for Vip and 7 for EpicVip!
Which is very bad compared to the basic wand everyone gets ! You could fix this by giving the wands a new Gui and the ability to add new spells you have from your basic wand, While keeping those 7/8 spells you got that are new aswell!

Second: Moving on to the level for the brooms its to high as in for new players who join they cant enjoy Quiditch at all.. They have to be level 13 which You have to play for a long time for ... In my opion you could fix this by putting it down to lvl 5 instead of making people resolve this into afking the server...

Third: I have spotted that alot of the Teachers are having to ask if people want the basic spells of the server like as in rictusempra and all the healing spells and all the light spells. It would help if you guys made the rule to where you can give out atleast 1 or 2 more books so those basic players can get there basic spells where us higher players can gain atleast a new spell each class because when it comes to it the majority vote is the basic spells as new players are always joining!

Thank you for reading Staff and Players
Sincerely Michael Daniels.
Teachers can teach two spells per class
[Image: 344938990035664907.png?width=237&height=300] 
(10-07-2017, 05:14 AM)Severous Snape Wrote: Teachers can teach two spells per class

Yes but mostly when they teach those 2 spells it a basic one that needs another basic one it would help if they could do 3 instead of 2
Thanks for the suggestions, however due to the community owner (not Bram) not allowing anyone but himself to the server codes we are unable to change the level for the brooms and also the spells for the wands. 
The Idea about the spell books is a good idea and something i will bring up in the next staff meeting.
[Image: tumblr_nzctcgE4qY1tgsqpeo1_540.gif]
Love From Jesus!
(10-07-2017, 02:56 PM)Jesus Wrote: Thanks for the suggestions, however due to the community owner (not Bram) not allowing anyone but himself to the server codes we are unable to change the level for the brooms and also the spells for the wands. 
The Idea about the spell books is a good idea and something i will bring up in the next staff meeting.

Hey i would like to recommend that staff are allowed to give those spells which the epicvip and vip get for free be transfered over to the normal wands via spawning in the books for them, Im not sure if that would be allowed but i think everyone who donated would be abit happier if it was allowed

-Michael Daniels
The vip wands are on a different section that simply do not exist with the new system. I agree that vips should get their spells but they are very destructive compared to the older versions like dragoner which can insta kill a group of people. What I would suggest is them being introduced to the spells and warned about their power since by experience one mis click is a one hour or worse ban.

However the server has had almost no change at all since comming back to hogwarts rp, in my opinion there will only be a possible change when something really gets the owners attention since wyde has almost never been on the server. If you list all the changes in great detail and link it to the higher ranks of the staff team and it will get considered.

I suggest the community pools all of its ideas and suggestions into one big thread and then it will get noticed. I might not be a staff member anymore but I still want to do my part for the community and I don't always need powers for that.
We are always progressing in life no matter what.

David Anders - 6th year Ravenclaw
Professor Horatio Nicholas Teldier - Wizardry/Dueling teacher
Seriac - Hatchling Dragon (No Master/Difficult to tame)
Wyde wont update the server..if people would just stop buying vip..
[Image: 344938990035664907.png?width=237&height=300]