• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Herb ~ Unban Application
Your Steam Profile must be Public 
Don't make unban requests when you have got an 4 hour auto-ban you'll have to wait if you have been warned multiple times but kept killing
Take in notice of the given warnings.

Name of the admin that banned you: [b]Chris Cross [/b]

Your RP name: [b]Dan Herb[/b]

Your Steam ID:[b][b]STEAM_0:0:80903630[/b][/b]

Reason for the Ban: [b]Staff dis, server dis and blackmail "allegedly" [/b]

Length of your Ban: [b]17427 days 23 hrs and 56 mins ( at the time of checking ) [/b]

Screen Message during your connection: https://imgur.com/a/w19ZL

explanations: i was told to make another unban request because it got denied by the person who banned me which is apparently unfair 

[b]first off i never blackmailed anyone so i don't know how that got put into my ban. Secondly I never dissed the server in any way either so that's untrue. thirdly id like to point out that there was never a staff diss and that i wanted to know why i was being hounded for doing my job. IF there is any proof of blackmail or server diss i'd like to see it because it never happened. Also on the accusation towards me on admin abuse you can clearly see that the video had been tampered with and edited to put me in a bad light, that guy was constantly harassing me and free spelling me. In the video i also say i was "abusing my power" but to anyone that knows me knows that i clearly wasn't being serious and that i had brought him down from the roof seconds later. At the time of the day before the meeting mods couldn't ban people and after i gave him a written warning the server banned him automatically so obviously he had warning for other things too. At the time i did mic spam which should only be a written warning and when i did it i had resigned from my moderating position, which don't get me wrong i was in the wrong for it and i apologize for that. 
[/b]

I hope this can be dealt with soon 
[b]- Dan  [/b]
Your unban has been already denied in the other unban appeal ---> http://www.infinitygaming.net/showthread.php?tid=5528
You just copied and pasted the entire thread, also you're perma banned for others reasons now.
[Image: tumblr_n6daprMPUK1rawb5do1_500.gif][Image: Queen-Ravenna-queen-ravenna-32204933-500-206.gif]
(10-07-2017, 11:22 PM)Seymour Wrote: Your unban has been already denied in the other unban appeal ---> http://www.infinitygaming.net/showthread.php?tid=5528
You just copied and pasted the entire thread, also you're perma banned for others reasons now.

yes but i was denied by the person who banned me and i got told thats unfair and to make a new one
You got denied because others staff members replied with many reasons why you shouldn't get unbanned.
Chris denied it for that, not because it was him to decide.
[Image: tumblr_n6daprMPUK1rawb5do1_500.gif][Image: Queen-Ravenna-queen-ravenna-32204933-500-206.gif]
(10-07-2017, 11:59 PM)Seymour Wrote: You got denied because others staff members replied with many reasons why you shouldn't get unbanned.
Chris denied it for that, not because it was him to decide 
2 staff members said that not many at all when there were other staff members present at the time of my ban aka Roderick Mcdowell and melissa merrygold, and surely there has to be more then 2 admins to deny it even though one of them banned me otherwise that's just simply unfair and straight up bias
The reason why he got banned is staff dis, server dis and blackmail. At first it sounds pretty logical, since there was a conflict that made Dan angry and then he insulted a staff (Chris Cross). But to add server dis, blackmail and then change it from a couple of days to permanent is just ridiculous.

I've been told alot that proof is important when it comes to bans, especially when it comes to longer bans for example permanent. But no proof was shown, there is a reason why he got unbanned by Melissa Merrygold. He has been banned for weeks now which is reasonable but he should be unbanned by now. Chris cross is no longer ssa so he cant put his personal reasons on and deny it anymore.

(10-07-2017, 11:22 PM)Seymour Wrote: Your unban has been already denied in the other unban appeal ---> http://www.infinitygaming.net/showthread.php?tid=5528

What reason is it now? Also, can you provide proof on it that would justify a permanent ban?
Melissa's unban was illegal, and done in secret. So therefore it was not fair and is not relevant. As well as there is no proof due to the fact that it was all done vocally. The fact that 3 staff were present and all say it happened. I believe should be more than enough if you ask me.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
It doesn't matter that Chris is no longer SSA, Dan didn't get banned and denied because Chris wanted to, he got banned because he did multiple bad things (Which already explained in the previous thread) In front of multiple staff members that can tell what happened as witnesses.
How can someone take proof of something said in microphone? Do we need proofs if we have 4 witnesses that can confirm that?

Also after the illegal unban Dan just got banned 1 day after that for micspamming (by me) Bram saw the ban and decided to extend it to PERMA for your attitude, I mean, you got unban secretely and only one day after the unban you're ready to break rules again.