• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin rdm and gets away with it
Exclamation 
our Name: [UK] SCP-RP LockDown | Levels | Need Staff | InfinityGaming.net

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82041224

Name of the admin: Borgia Highking Of Booterflies 

The admins steamID: STEAM_0:0:81802877
senor admin: STEAM_0:0:74363381

How did the admin abuse: RDM and the senor admin was covering him up

Proof: https://youtu.be/DHiLrqZpPhY

Date/Time: who cares

Also he perma banned me, this is why you dont have players on this server because you let admins perma ban players, like my ban should be like a weak not perma
Ofc im covering Up, its so easy to see its the bug with bullets hitting the walls, none of Them are even fucking looking at you, another thing, My impression of you is terrible, since i came to you first time and Said as a joke i wanna help you, but im not admin anymore and you began to scream at me that i Said hes not admin anymore, when you had seen him be.

Btw everyone cares about time so stop fucking crying and act like a fucking retard and add the time or i Will denie you

Btw permban was because youre a nazi and showed it a Lot, stop being a douche and see your own mistakes
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 1e82eaebcd75dd207f0f32aa4317535b.jpg]
"Btw permban was because youre a nazi"
LUL
(10-11-2017, 08:18 PM)Jewsie Pinkie Wrote: Ofc im covering Up, its so easy to see its the bug with bullets hitting the walls, none of Them are even fucking looking at you, another thing, My impression of you is terrible, since i came to you first time and Said as a joke i wanna help you, but im not admin anymore and you began to scream at me that i Said hes not admin anymore, when you had seen him be.

Btw everyone cares about time so stop fucking crying and act like a fucking retard and add the time or i Will denie you

Btw permban was because youre a nazi and showed it a Lot, stop being a douche and see your own mistakes
well if you saw in the video you can see he killed no one elce when you sayed it was cross fire
The guy in the cell next to you , was sit / standing to avoid being shot he then switched jobs. What your video doesn't show is me telling him off for it later. Regardless you are perma banned for repeatedly joking about gassing the jews.
Denied

Failed to write down the time, no proof of RDM.

[Image: 1e82eaebcd75dd207f0f32aa4317535b.jpg]
Its re-opend!
Proof has been given of the rdm add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135262280
[Image: 1511306905-bram.png]
I would like to see this "proof" .
                                               [ Denied ]

Talked Whit Bram and he told me to Denie it. 
                     No Effects Will be given to the Staff member (S) and the Unban the Unban WILL be in effect
           BubbleS Was Here <3
(10-12-2017, 07:32 PM)Bubbels Wrote: and the Unban the Unban WILL be in effect

[Image: 084.png]
Me reacting to Infinity Gaming.
Brain level: Recruit guard.