• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use 106 Pocket Dimension
So, I've been playing here for two or three weeks and I saw that 106 is not using his real pocket dimension. Actually he use the Forest wich is the dimension where 860 leads you if you use it on a door and inside there would be 860-1.
So I was wondering why we can't use his real dimension? Because there is in the map, you can enter it in 106 chamber jumping in the black hole on the corner of the room. I was exploring it before and it seems to be interesting.

It will also help 106's preys to escape (I think there's a way out of there) and it will bring something new to role:

As a researcher you can send Class D inside to try to study this dimension;

As a Class D you can have a chance to escape 106 (at the moment he brings you in the forest then he kills you in one minute);

As other members of the facility it will be a new situation to role if 106 escapes;

And we can then use the forest to role 860 and 860-1. Double benefits!

Tell me what you think and sorry if I made any mistakes writing!
(10-16-2017, 01:17 PM)Sebix9601 Wrote: So, I've been playing here for two or three weeks and I saw that 106 is not using his real pocket dimension. Actually he use the Forest wich is the dimension where 860 leads you if you use it on a door and inside there would be 860-1.
So I was wondering why we can't use his real dimension? Because there is in the map, you can enter it in 106 chamber jumping in the black hole on the corner of the room. I was exploring it before and it seems to be interesting.

It will also help 106's preys to escape (I think there's a way out of there) and it will bring something new to role:

As a Class D you can have a chance to escape 106 (at the moment he brings you in the forest then he kills you in one minute);

As other members of the facility it will be a new situation to role if 106 escapes;

1. Owner is so good that he doesnt want to do that
2. It would be too easy to escape
(10-16-2017, 01:39 PM)Knubster Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:17 PM)Sebix9601 Wrote: So, I've been playing here for two or three weeks and I saw that 106 is not using his real pocket dimension. Actually he use the Forest wich is the dimension where 860 leads you if you use it on a door and inside there would be 860-1.

I don't understand number 1.
And no... It's not easy to escape, there are multiple ways that can kill you. It's easier to escape from 860 forest

I think I know what he means. Its not really easy to escape, it is a big maze.
(10-16-2017, 01:53 PM)Sebix9601 Wrote:

And no... It's not easy to escape, there are multiple ways that can kill you. It's easier to escape from 860 forest

The owner doesn't give a fuck about this community and on the current map when you get into PD you just turn your angle by 90° right side and you just go that way since you will always spawn in the same position
(10-16-2017, 01:53 PM)Sebix9601 Wrote:

Number 1 was sarcasm
You always get teleported into the multiple door room facing the exact same way and the escape is always the same door. Get taken into that place enough and you'll start learning that the escape is always that one doorway and in the end you will simply turn to the correct door and run out. Which takes no more than 2 seconds to do, making it impossible for 106 to kill his victims.

As much as I wish that the real PD could be used, it simply can't.
Also, it needs to be fixed by the oh so caring owner who don't actually give a shit.
" Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, The definitions blurred; If I'm to choose between one evil and another I'd rather not choose at all. "

[Image: boxer-dog-boxing-gloves-15938829.jpg]