• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youre failing me.....youre failing SCP-RP
"The Server is ding"
"End of SCP-RP"
"Thats it....its over for the Server"

Are you guys Fuckig kidding me?!?! How fucking weak are you?!

Youre STAFF MEMBERS!! YOU FIGHT FOR.THE SERVER!! YOU DONT CRY AND LET IT DIE!!
DID THE AMERICANS STOPPED FREE GERMANY FROM.ADOLF WHEN THEY LANDED AT THE D DAY AND GOT SLOUGHTERT?!
DID THE HUMANS STOPPT LIVING AND FIGTING AGAINST THE PLEAGUE IN THE MIDAGE BCS THERE WAS NO WAY OUT OF THIS MISSERIE?!

YOU CALL YOURSELF STAFF BUT YOU CANT HANDLE A KICK IN THE NUTS?!....
THE. FUCK OFF! HONESTLY!! 
We dont need Chiwauwaus in our team! We Need fucking Wolfs in our pack! Wolfes who Fight for their alpha! Wolfes who defend their teritory!!

We have a New alpha! He will Lead US! And i will.pay blood i will pay My health! To help him leading US in a New teritory! More players more RP! Less much Staff! 
So get your fucking tail out of between your legs youre not fucking dogs!...
You
Are
Wolfes!!
Fucking trust me....even if im a Wolfcat.mix!....i.still have the heart of a WOLF!!!
Now we all.will See who was good Staff...and.who.was just staff for Fun....
See you......and i hope it will be on the Server....and not on the Banned.list....
Farewell.... your Headadmin whos not fcking scared to talk the truth....

(i was so pissed That i wrote That in shool thats why all.the dots.and spellingistakes ...i hate writing on My phone That fast....)

(And Spoon im so sorry for you....i really really miss the gold.old times...with you as SSA bubbles Borgia My bae blue rping.......s0nic yeeling at.me.as joke......dude....Sarah.......i miss her so much ??.....i meet and lost so many friends in such a short period of time....please.....Let US bring.back those good.times...xc.....and i will.allways.be there....for anyone of.you....for.the true staff members....for infinity gaming.....Spoon if you need help....Call.me.....and appologiez That i was sick a few days now xc)
Pentatron was here the Magnum 44 shot is near 

[Video: http:// <a href="http://www.youtube.com/...YbsCgM</a>]

Those who see this post, comment on it so I know you are probably active on forums and see this. Don't tell others to look, if I find out you have, then you'll regret it.

Staff have to see this themselfs, not with help from others.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
Far as I've seen, the SCP RP server is as alive as ever. Not too long ago there were 40 players on.

It's good to see someone so passionate about the server.
WOLFCAT?! ARE YOU 682?! :O
" Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, The definitions blurred; If I'm to choose between one evil and another I'd rather not choose at all. "

[Image: boxer-dog-boxing-gloves-15938829.jpg]
(10-17-2017, 12:55 PM)BadBoxer Wrote: Far as I've seen, the SCP RP server is as alive as ever. Not too long ago there were 40 players on.

It's because some people have Vacation now, fx I have.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
(10-17-2017, 12:55 PM)BadBoxer Wrote: Far as I've seen, the SCP RP server is as alive as ever. Not too long ago there were 40 players on.

It used to have almost 70 players every day

i was there bevore !! XC
Pentatron was here the Magnum 44 shot is near 

[Video: http:// <a href="http://www.youtube.com/...YbsCgM</a>]

(10-17-2017, 07:47 AM)Pentatron Wrote: "The Server is ding"
"End of SCP-RP"
"Thats it....its over for the Server"

Are you guys Fuckig kidding me?!?! How fucking weak are you?!

Youre STAFF MEMBERS!! YOU FIGHT FOR.THE SERVER!! YOU DONT CRY AND LET IT DIE!!
DID THE AMERICANS STOPPED FREE GERMANY FROM.ADOLF WHEN THEY LANDED AT THE D DAY AND GOT SLOUGHTERT?!
DID THE HUMANS STOPPT LIVING AND FIGTING AGAINST THE PLEAGUE IN THE MIDAGE BCS THERE WAS NO WAY OUT OF THIS MISSERIE?!

YOU CALL YOURSELF STAFF BUT YOU CANT HANDLE A KICK IN THE NUTS?!....
THE. FUCK OFF! HONESTLY!! 
We dont need Chiwauwaus in our team! We Need fucking Wolfs in our pack! Wolfes who Fight for their alpha! Wolfes who defend their teritory!!

We have a New alpha! He will Lead US! And i will.pay blood i will pay My health! To help him leading US in a New teritory! More players more RP! Less much Staff! 
So get your fucking tail out of between your legs youre not fucking dogs!...
You
Are
Wolfes!!
Fucking trust me....even if im a Wolfcat.mix!....i.still have the heart of a WOLF!!!
Now we all.will See who was good Staff...and.who.was just staff for Fun....
See you......and i hope it will be on the Server....and not on the Banned.list....
Farewell.... your Headadmin whos not fcking scared to talk the truth....

(i was so pissed That i wrote That in shool thats why all.the dots.and spellingistakes ...i hate writing on My phone That fast....)

(And Spoon im so sorry for you....i really really miss the gold.old times...with you as SSA bubbles Borgia My bae blue rping.......s0nic yeeling at.me.as joke......dude....Sarah.......i miss her so much ??.....i meet and lost so many friends in such a short period of time....please.....Let US bring.back those good.times...xc.....and i will.allways.be there....for anyone of.you....for.the true staff members....for infinity gaming.....Spoon if you need help....Call.me.....and appologiez That i was sick a few days now xc)

The russians made the bigger german offensive*
I Must Agree. Staff is beginign to be weak. They even said one time when somone asked Is the server Dying ? A ADMIN APPLIED "Yes. Yes Its Dying"
[Image: dd87d7ffeb.jpg]
BubbleS Approve Statement.
I mean why should people fight for a server that the owner doesnt care about and come on everyone knows the server will die one day since it gets no updates staff members cant keep a server alive forever this is just my opinion
Well if we look at it like this..

SCP is a sickness.
Wyde is the cure
staff are the doctors

We may do our best to keep the server alive, but in the end if we don't have Wyde SCP RP will die.
" Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, The definitions blurred; If I'm to choose between one evil and another I'd rather not choose at all. "

[Image: boxer-dog-boxing-gloves-15938829.jpg]