• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give the Class-D Some more freedom.
The Class-D are currently completely confined in D-Block and obviously it causes issues because researchers are not always testing. This causes them to be completely restless and don't give two shits about the " Don't cross the line " thing which get's them killed.
My suggestion is that we let them roam in Researcher spawn from time to time. Give them a larger area to move around in, with the Permission or upon the order of an O5.
" Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, The definitions blurred; If I'm to choose between one evil and another I'd rather not choose at all. "

[Image: boxer-dog-boxing-gloves-15938829.jpg]
Or maybe they can go all the way to that KOS sign in the middle of A and B block
yes 11/10
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
Class ds shall die in any way they all suck
I put forward that we impale a couple so as to scare the rest.
let tem out of their cell they check out whats going on...and get killed....its dumb theyre stuck in a 1x3 meter cell and cant see whats happening.....let them be freely in the coridore as long it is not a lockdown ....
Pentatron was here the Magnum 44 shot is near 

[Video: http:// <a href="http://www.youtube.com/...YbsCgM</a>]

If we want proper roleplay on this server then giving the Class-D a little more freedom such as getting to hang around in Porter spawn from time to time is beneficial.
They're constantly secluded in that corridor and those cells and frankly that get's boring after a while.
" Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, The definitions blurred; If I'm to choose between one evil and another I'd rather not choose at all. "

[Image: boxer-dog-boxing-gloves-15938829.jpg]
I'm removing the signs in the Class D spawn later, and changing the signs to be at the exit of the Hallway of Researchers spawn, their limits will be at Researchers spawn.
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
FINALLY THE CLASS D CAN ROAM FREE
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
what about a tp to cafeteria?