• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dead server
Question 
I have been away for few months from gmod and now that im back i noticed that the server is pretty much dead. what happened?
(10-27-2017, 03:09 PM)Elies Wrote: I have been away for few months from gmod and now that im back i noticed that the server is pretty much dead. what happened?

Long ago...a baguette named...I'll name him something else a baguette named WYDE didn't update his servers...everyone thought "OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR BAGUETTE WILL UPDATE SOON"

[Image: Marcianadas_59_18012013_45.jpg]

[HOLY BAGUETTE SENDING HIS UPDATES COLOURIZED]

but the only update his grace sent was a remodeling for the jobs...everyone got triggered a Co-Owner I'll name him something else...Honey Badger made his own server with some Senior Super Admins of IG  I won't give names but one of them is named Geography and the other is Krellianu I might've forgot someone named Beobear but I don't remember everything correctly.

[Image: jn5mbijnctpgzicrubfz.jpg]

[True KRP Lovers Boarding the plane to RG COLOURIZED]

Everyone in the IG KRP said "DEUS VULT! WE WILL MAKE KRP GREAT AGAIN! ONWARDS TO JERU- I MEAN RG!" And they bought a ticket to the next plane to RG. But that didn't go that well because of a shitty player base but good Developers...But IG is dying because of a lazy baguette.

[Image: gaillard-homesthetics-6.jpg]

[Ruins Of The Dead KRP Servers Not Colourized]

[Image: giphy.gif]
I take a break and then I come back on and see nobody with me...
Oh boy,it's Hanna Marin

(11-15-2017, 06:00 PM)Faramis Forrestark Wrote: Oh boy,it's Hanna Marin

Hehehhe
She has risen back from the dead
Ex-KRP Admin Locin Dragonic

Damn thats depressing. Well thanks for the good memories.

-Elies Forrestark