• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Bacons application
 Name: Johnny bacon

Age *:  i am 15 years old

Availability *: i can be on for maby 6 hours or more

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes i do both

A few words about you and your personality *: i am a nice guy and i wil do anything to keep the server up and fun for everywhone 

RP * Name:

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46719640

* "How long have you been on our server?*level* level 10 /10 hours i belive im not shure 

What timezone are you from? NETHERLANDS

A few Things about you IRL *: i dont know what you mean here?

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: yes i do

Why you and not someone else? *: because i can solve things very good

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: people that not speak engilsh and keep trolling around

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: i have been a staff member on a few servers

What do you bring to the server *: joy and fun

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : i would tp him and have a sit ehit him if it is tru i wil warnhim for failrp and rdm 

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : i would tell it to the owner and co-owner and if i can make a screenshot of it

Additional comments: - i really want to become a staff meber of the server i just want the server to be fun for anywhone that joins and help them when they ask for a sit i wil respond as soon as i can.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: i have no bans and no warning i belive

Steam * Nickname: MR Bacon

[url=http://infinitygaming.net/online.php][/url]
This is the worst application i have ever seen