• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix Your Rules
As of now what I've experianced so far on the server I've seen no place where there are any rules, only place I've seen rules mentioned where in the square outside of the big hall and in the menu if you press escape, though when you use either of these things to see the rules it doesn't show any rules but instead shows an empty thread that doesnt exist, meaning that I or anyone else could not possibly know any of the rules of the server¨

Because of this I got a warning for failRP, at around 1AM GMT, even though I couldn't have possibly known what rules there where, for future referance this is the link that any of the rules bring you to: http://infinitygaming.net/showthread.php?tid=1667

as you may notice there is no possible way except for asking a staff (which none thinks about doing) to know the rules of the server, therefor first of all I have 2 demands

1. I want this fixed so I can in the future become more rule-obedient and not come into trouble in the future for something that I cannot control or know anything about since there are no rules anywhere.

2. I want my FailRP warn removed, since I had no idea about any of the rules (read previous statements for arguments)

This is my complete summary of how the rules work as of now, not very well at all

Steam name: Cloopy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74278814
Server-Name: Clo Opy

As of now (2017-11-25 1:08 AM GMT) the website looks like this: https://gyazo.com/9a6a38d773d628fc400a3a5d336575cb
I later saw in the chat the rules, not very visible since spells are being used left right and center
LOL IM LAUGHING SO HARD, My dude kingdom is dead we won't bother on doing anything on Kingdom as this will get removed
COMMUNITY OWNER
[Image: 1511304338-shiro-shima.png]
I agree with this man!... WHAT HE PREACHES IS WHY THE SERVER DIED IN THE FIRST PLACE
Cloops, the server is dead. An owner laughed at you but I will stand by you my son
"You're the worst person to join the server and I love you for it" - Rhys Blackwood. Ex-HRP SSA.

There's 18 glitches in Harry Potter RP. I wish I could fix them.
Lil Bub is my inspiration

[Image: giphy.gif]