• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Russ "Abusing"
Exclamation 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114891571

Name of Admin: Steve Russ

Admins Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:60319368
How the admin "abused": I will admit I am in the wrong here but let me explain. So there was legit 5 people on the server and we were having fun in Dumbledore's office. And these 2 players were going around stupefying everyone (Tony Peanut + Mike Skinner). I killed them to stop because there was no staff on but they warned me for RDM with the system in the server. So I switched to DE VIP so when I killed them I didnt get RDM warned because they wouldnt stop stupefying everyone. So we do that and we're all having fun and out of nowhere Steve Russ comes out of nowhere and just starts handing out warns like hes Oprah. I tried explaining to him why we were DE and Volde but he wouldnt listen and just warned us and force demoted us. ik that Im in the wrong but there was 5 people on and we were having fun not supplying or any of that jazz. And then after my friend Solomun Lavey called him dumb and thats it (ik thats staff dis) but Steve continued to ban Solomun and requested it to be set to perm in the reason.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1210488817  ik its not that much but its showing that he banned him for perm for Racism when Solomun wasnt being racist

Date/Time: 11/24/2017 or 24/11/17 (depends on how you read dates) and it was 7pm - 8pm 

Ik I am in the wrong because I was DE in the castle but there seriously only 5 people and we were having fun getting stupefied in dumbledores office. But he couldve been more chill and just said go back to the forest instead of warning then force demoting. And if there is proof of Solomun being racist I would like to see it and I was there and Solomun never anything Racist.

I also believe Steve Russ is a good guy its just that he could be more chill when theres 5 people on not supplying or any of that cheesy stuff. And I never once heard Solomun say anything Racist but Solomun was in the wrong for calling Steve dumb.
- Kile Jumpman   Tongue

Where is the abuse? You're just showing that he enforced the rules in a strict way, that could be being a "dick" but not abusing.
Also if you want to show that the ban was unfair, tell Solomun to post an unban appeal and we will discuss it there, if you weren't in the sit with Steve and Solomun you cannot speak for him and know what actually Solomun said.
Steve was in TS at the moment and told us that Solomun said to him "You're the worst staff member, you're a fuckin/stupid N"

So I don't see any abuse, if you want to discuss about the ban tell Solomun to open an unban request.
I'm not denying it yet, i'll ask my owner to reply his opinion about this.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: beyonce-lemonade-hbo-album-film-analysis.gif]
(11-25-2017, 03:53 AM)Seymour Wrote: Where is the abuse? You're just showing that he enforced the rules in a strict way, that could be being a "dick" but not abusing.
Also if you want to show that the ban was unfair, tell Solomun to post an unban appeal and we will discuss it there, if you weren't in the sit with Steve and Solomun you cannot speak for him and know what actually Solomun said.
Steve was in TS at the moment and told us that Solomun said to him "You're the worst staff member, you're a fuckin/stupid N"

So I don't see any abuse, if you want to discuss about the ban tell Solomun to open an unban request.
I'm not denying it yet, i'll ask my owner to reply his opinion about this.

Ik it wasnt really abuse I just posted here but I was there when Steve Russ froze and warned and Solomun started going off, but when I was there I never once heard Solomun say anything racist. He did disrespect staff. And there was no sit, and I know that Solomun needs to create an unban appeal, I just contact him because I dont have his steam.
- Kile Jumpman   Tongue

Should have just been an unban appeal, no admin abusing here.

Admin Abuse is when someone uses their ULX powers or rank for their own benefit you know
"You're the worst person to join the server and I love you for it" - Rhys Blackwood. Ex-HRP SSA.

There's 18 glitches in Harry Potter RP. I wish I could fix them.
Lil Bub is my inspiration

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey,

First of there is no abuse at all, I will do a proper response if he decides to do an unban appeal.

What he said in the end of the day is my word against his.

After the whole discussion him calling me stupid, worst staff etc. I am normally pretty chill about that, don't care to much, but after it he was angry so he decided to throw out with a racist line, which gave me a reason to ban him, as we don't want people like that on the server.

If he makes an unban appeal we might decide to decrease the ban.

Best Regards
Steve
[Image: 1511306516-steve-russ.png]

[Image: EGGSY.gif]
[Image: ac1c21a5ce2473dbe0af0d1aaa9b3d35eb25069a_full.jpg]
[Reduced]

Your missplaced "unban report" has been reduced for the following players:
Solomun  LaVey : Steamid: STEAM_0:1:69087383

The ban is reduced to 2 weeks, due to the "Racist line".
I personally think steve could've done this another way, by just gagging him instead of seeing how far the player will go.
Next time post this at unban appeal, im making an acception bc i want this to be done very fast.

Kind Regard
Founder ShiroShima
InfinityGaming

COMMUNITY OWNER
[Image: 1511304338-shiro-shima.png]