Manks Unban
Name of the admin that banned you: Clem

Your RP name: Mankio Hexia

Your Steam ID:
Code:
STEAM_0:1:196264142

Reason for the Ban: Racism

Length of your Ban: Perma

Screen Message during your connection: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

explanations: yeah I said it but I only said it cause he was letting another staff cheat in the battle we had I'm sorry and it wont happen again?
Yeah staff HATE Racism here my dood, especially clem. He banned someone for racism when they made a jew joke. He said he wouldn't do it again and understands next time is permanent. Unban the lad bois
"You're the worst person to join the server and I love you for it" - Rhys Blackwood. Ex-HRP SSA.

There's 18 glitches in Harry Potter RP. I wish I could fix them.
Lil Bub is my inspiration

[Image: giphy.gif]
-DENIED-

You're only intention is trolling and minging, we banned you multiple times, warned u multiple times and you just kept massive trolling, we've already removed a perma from you to give you another chance, now i'm not gonna do the same mistake.
You literally SPAMMED the N word in chat and seems like you really didn't want to spend time in this unban appeal.
You're ban will not be removed.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: beyonce-lemonade-hbo-album-film-analysis.gif]
(11-29-2017, 11:12 PM)Seymour Wrote:
-DENIED-

You're only intention is trolling and minging, we banned you multiple times, warned u multiple times and you just kept massive trolling, we've already removed a perma from you to give you another chance, now i'm not gonna do the same mistake.
You literally SPAMMED the N word in chat and seems like you really didn't want to spend time in this unban appeal.
You're ban will not be removed.

If he really did that, why did he even bother making an unban appeal lmao
"You're the worst person to join the server and I love you for it" - Rhys Blackwood. Ex-HRP SSA.

There's 18 glitches in Harry Potter RP. I wish I could fix them.
Lil Bub is my inspiration

[Image: giphy.gif]
spammed the n word in chat??????? i said it once to clem
I made multiple points on why I denied this.
Said it once, said it multiple times, you said it with the intetion to minging due to the many and many warnings we gave you.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: beyonce-lemonade-hbo-album-film-analysis.gif]
(11-29-2017, 11:44 PM)Seymour Wrote: I made multiple points on why I denied this.
Said it once, said it multiple times, you said it with the intetion to minging due to the many and many warnings we gave you.

i have like 4 warnings lmfao xD

got banned 2 times lmfao one was for a bs reason to
"Yeah I said it but I was mad, so it won't happen again if you unban me" is what I read