• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ban
Name of the admin that banned you: Nipples

Your RP name: Reece Jones (it sometimes changes) it will be something Reece

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224926982 or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410119693

Reason for the Ban: Hitting the ammobox with stunstick (it killed like 2 or 3 people on accident)

Length of your Ban: 1 week

Screen Message during your connection:    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1238570355

explanations: Well some guy kept hitting me with the stun stick and another guy too, and he hit the ammo box and it exploded and I hit him back and that also hit the box.
But I did not intend of killing a single person, it was all accidental and the other guy was stun abusing and kept hitting me. If he did not do this action then this would not have happened.

If the other guys were stunstick abusing why did you not just call an admin?
[Image: wDcxxIB.jpg]
(12-22-2017, 12:42 PM)gamefist147 Wrote: If the other guys were stunstick abusing why did you not just call an admin?

because I thought nipples would do something considering he was right next to me.
(12-22-2017, 04:15 PM)Metrail Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 12:42 PM)gamefist147 Wrote: If the other guys were stunstick abusing why did you not just call an admin?

because I thought nipples would do something considering he was right next to me.

If you think and or know that the others were breaking a rule, Why would you lower yourself to that level
and start hitting with a stunstick yourself (Thats what it looks like to me atleast) 
And you shouldve send a message with "@(message)" to the admins so someone could do something about it
For as far as I know happy could have been busy with something like browsing the forums
[Image: wDcxxIB.jpg]
[DENIED]
Hitting the ammo box on purpose or not doesnt matter
You still hit it and killed with it
[Image: 7012817204b8d55f38ff8b561b91c7bb708d7b6e...d3b58d.jpg]