• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People wanted me back ! [BubbleS Re Application]
I want him back as staff Smile
+1 support
(12-31-2017, 09:59 PM)JohannesNeo Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 03:37 PM)Bubbles Wrote: The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Max

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 13

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 4-5 Hours 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I Don't own a mic but a mate said he'll give me one after the hollydays and yes, i own TS3

A few words about you and your personality *: So, Im a Norwigian guy so likes to play games and just have fun. Somone say i'm funny somone says im commfusing and im a young lad, I'm Homosexual. 

RP * Name: BubbleS

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74723874

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") Level 55 

What timezone are you from? CET

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo My name is Max, i live in norway and im a relaxed guy, I love gaming and i like to make new friends. I generly love the server

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Vocaroo My Motivation is to help the server at hard times and be active as much as i can and help people so need help.

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo I used to be a staff member here, ex-SSA and i know the rules and i know people here so i can help and somone so can help me.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo One of my Weaknesses are that sometimes i might be abit overexited for something and begin to not follow as much as i use to and more. My Strengths is that i love to be on the server, like to help people so need so.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo I've some yeah, I've been Staff here, SSA. and moderator on some server and admin on some DarkRP servers and such.

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo i bring  more help. I also bring happyness and such.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Vocaroo I've spectate him and see if this was correct and if so i've have teleported to him and asked why he did it and warn him for FailRP and RDM.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo i take a Screenshot and give it to a SA,SSA or Owner. and make sure it's enough proof

Additional comments: - Negetive.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: One Warn. (FailRP)

Steam * Nickname: BubbleS

*: Essential Vocadoo Permittion from : S0nic.

Clear to see that he just wants his power back. I was underaged myself and mature enough to keep the server clean. Once I was Head Admin for 2 months I mentally changed in the role. Be careful which is my advice.
I Don't seek "Power" by reapplying it was the fact that i sat here 6 hour per day being boerd and can't do anything and want to come back.
[Image: 071980042310520a93226a76592712fa3771b9f7...6aff59.jpg]           BubbleS Approves
(01-01-2018, 04:52 PM)Bubbels Wrote:

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I Don't own a mic but a mate said he'll give me one after the hollydays and yes, i own TS3

A few words about you and your personality *: So, Im a Norwigian guy so likes to play games and just have fun. Somone say i'm funny somone says im commfusing and im a young lad, I'm Homosexual. 

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Vocaroo My name is Max, i live in norway and im a relaxed guy, I love gaming and i like to make new friends. I generly love the server

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Vocaroo My Motivation is to help the server at hard times and be active as much as i can and help people so need help.

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo I used to be a staff member here, ex-SSA and i know the rules and i know people here so i can help and somone so can help me.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo One of my Weaknesses are that sometimes i might be abit overexited for something and begin to not follow as much as i use to and more. My Strengths is that i love to be on the server, like to help people so need so.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo I've some yeah, I've been Staff here, SSA. and moderator on some server and admin on some DarkRP servers and such.

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo i bring  more help. I also bring happyness and such.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Vocaroo I've spectate him and see if this was correct and if so i've have teleported to him and asked why he did it and warn him for FailRP and RDM.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo i take a Screenshot and give it to a SA,SSA or Owner. and make sure it's enough proof

Clear to see that he just wants his power back. I was underaged myself and mature enough to keep the server clean. Once I was Head Admin for 2 months I mentally changed in the role. Be careful which is my advice.
I Don't seek "Power" by reapplying it was the fact that i sat here 6 hour per day being boerd and can't do anything and want to come back.

Then get a new server to play. I found three great servers which are better than this.
[Image: GNrswwn.jpg]
then neo stop commenting on this forum and leave the community Smile
[Image: 207772backgroundscp.jpg]

Plox gimme +1 rep
(01-01-2018, 06:48 PM)JohannesNeo Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 04:52 PM)Bubbels Wrote:

* IMPORTANT *:

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Then get a new server to play. I found three great servers which are better than this.

Well, go play on them insted of Commeting here if they are so "fun" to play on. Smile
[Image: 071980042310520a93226a76592712fa3771b9f7...6aff59.jpg]
BubbleS Approves
[Accepted]

Welcome back
[Image: 207772backgroundscp.jpg]

Plox gimme +1 rep
+1 me boi should come to the staff team
The Don was here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-1 Why even make an age limit if people don't have to follow it?
Also, he has shown in other posts that he has no clue how Rp even works (The post made by Doomtainted regarding homophobia or something)
[Image: jukebox-plays-ruby-tuesday-melanie.gif]
Always ready with a song and a sassy comment.
THIS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED MEANING ITS CLOSED

Any more replies will receive a warn/ban on the forums!
[Image: 94580543fe3e6dcfa8180a4300a28660989ad0c5...55bee3.jpg]