• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FoxY's ReApply
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Andrej Jotanović

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 14. (Mature as seen before as a staff member).

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) Yes, i am available to be online 4 hours a day (Or more).

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes both.

A few words about you and your personality *: Very calm,nice and mature person.

RP * Name:  Kebab Remover FoxY

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71936118

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") Lvl 42. (Play time is allot not sure)

What timezone are you from? GMT +1

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

GOT PERMISSION TO TYPE OUT VOCAROO (Oclexe)

Presentation IRL *: My name is Andrej,I have been playing gmod for some time, and i was already a staff on this server (So i have experience)

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I saw that the server was low on staff members at this time,and i think i was a good staff before and that i can help the server out.

Why you and not someone else? *: I have tons of experience and i was staff before,i think that i am very patient and i can get angry some times (Mostly calm in situations)

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strength is that i am calm and patient, my weaknesses people who are rude and dont listen, mostly then i become angry.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Was an admin on this server (Had to resign due to school responsibilities)

What do you bring to the server *: My friend brought me to the server long ago,played it allot and felt in love with it.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Firstly, I would collect all eye witnesses and as more evidence as i can,later when i come to the conclusion i will punish him following the server rules.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would try talking to him (If lower staff rank then me) and gather evidence and show the higher up staff,if he is higher staff rank then me i will get evidence and report to higher staff.

Additional comments: - No comments 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: One FailRP ban as SCP (When i first started playing as scp and didnt know about the rules)

Steam * Nickname: Комрад Fохи
Signed by Super Slav Admin Foxy
[Image: RecklessBleakGuppy-max-1mb.gif]

[Accepted]
Even tho your here for a few days your good staff welcome back 
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
(01-02-2018, 12:09 PM)Oclexe Wrote:
[Accepted]
Even tho your here for a few days your good staff welcome back 

lol 3 minute accept