• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm making another one
The application must be as Form.

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Eldar Hodžić 

Age *: (minimum 15 years) I'm 14, but I'm pretty mature, hope you think so too.

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yep.

A few words about you and your personality *: Well uh, i'm light-headed sometimes, but I'm pretty chill. I'm from Bosnia & Herzegovina and uh don't know what else to say.

RP * Name: Yuuki

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50268046

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") I've been around for a long long time, and I'm level 38.

What timezone are you from? : UTC +1

You will have to answer the following questions orally! Or ask an Owner to type the Vocaroo part.

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.
Got permission from Oclexe to type it out

Presentation IRL *: 14, go to school,

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Well, this community seems like it needs more staff members, and I just simply want to help and come back.

Why you and not someone else? *:  I have much much experience, around 2000 hours on Garry's Mod, and I can help out people in most situations.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Uhh, when people are trolling etc.. I can get pretty furious ,-, but on the other hand my strength would be dealing with situations calmly, and helping out new players.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: On a bunch of communities, including this one. I was staff here for like 3-4 months. Good times. That's the main reason I want to come back.

What do you bring to the server *: Help, Improving the server by being a good staff member, happiness, and much more.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I'd check the logs, then if Paul jackson admits I'll punish him a little bit easier, but if he doesn't admit and I get enough proof, I will punish him severly.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : 

Additional comments: - Hope I can come back and do better then last time Wink

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Spoon warned me as a troll warn a couple times, funny.

Steam * Nickname: Yuuki | Splitline

*: Essential
Welcome back making the old staff team return Smile
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]