• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Name: Ronny Riegraf

Availability: 4-7 Hours/Day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak?: No

A few words about you and your personality: Im one of these people who dont really want to cause any Trouble/want to get attention

RP Name: Garathun Dazag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174321256

How long have you been on our server?: Im LvL 23,Been playing since the Demons were there

What timezone are you from?: European Timezone

Vocal Section: Cant do that,I have no Mic to Record anything,but I may get one sooner or later.

A few Things about you IRL *: Vocaroo [Just a Guy who is way too much on his Computer]

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Vocaroo [I know this Server since it had the Demon Faction,and I have come to the decision to apply for becoming a staff member now] 

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo [Well there might be better people,since I dont have any Experience from being a staff member,but I hope I can get my first experience here.]

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo [ A Strenght would be that I am really friendly,I cant really be mad,but  a weakness would be that without any instructions I just cant decide anything myself]

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo [None]

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo [Probably less Rulebreakers]

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Vocaroo [I would TP to him while on Duty,ask him a few Questions like : Is that True?,Where were you when that happened?-And when he actually did break one of these Rules,I would give him a Warn.]

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo [Report him a the Forums]

Additional comments: As I've said,I have no experience as a Staff member,but I hope I will get accepted to get my first experience. (I do know most of the Commands)

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) : I believe none

Steam Nickname: [G.E.W.P]RazKarow

That would be everything,thanks for Reading.
+1

You could also report staff to SA+ though.
Sincerely,
Everyones favourite Ex Staff <3,
Vex

[Image: giphy.gif]
Accepted!
Welcome to the Team, Come ingame and on TS to receive you're rank.
You will be required to install TS and join within the next 24 hours.

Ex SCPRP Admin
Ex KRP SSA