• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PolishDad1410
Date of Incident: 1/8/2018

RP Name of the player being accused: PolishDad1410

Steam ID of the person you're reporting: STEAM_0:0:193457558 

Reason for the Report: failrp 

Proof (Screenshot / Video):  https://imgur.com/a/g9XER

Extra Info:
The screenshots are not only vague but not even ordered correctly.
What I can gather from these screenshots is that you were infected, you kept out your gun and didn't want to rp a zombie and then he killed you.
Even that is speculation as you provide no info at all.
[Image: jukebox-plays-ruby-tuesday-melanie.gif]
Always ready with a song and a sassy comment.
i will be on soon to look into this
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]
Joker, just warn the poster:
Rule found on the SCP RP ruleslist:
-You may only use your Zombie SWEP/Knife

He clearly was using his gun, and judging by the screenshots he took, he had amble time to atleast take off those weapons.
And there isn't anything clear that shows the Doctor to be failrping, we don't know the context of said RP
[Image: jukebox-plays-ruby-tuesday-melanie.gif]
Always ready with a song and a sassy comment.
i was turned while at gun point that was the problem
yes you are to only use your knife as a zombie but in his case it had happened during a failrp and he was getting proof of what was going on. and there was full proof layed out i mean you have do look at it in the proper order but its there.
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]
soo i dunno if the previous guys were autistic (no offense) but scp was under gunpoint therefore violated rulese when he infected the deceased commander