• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal's(Mark's) Re Application. Some people want be BACK.
Name: Bartek

Availability: Im available about 2,3 hour per day, im in my hard time in school but after that im gonna be available 5,6 hours.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak?: I own Team Speak, Discord, Skype and i have microphone.

A few words about you and your personality: A simple boy who is kind, polite and eager to help. I really like sports, music and computer science (mainly HTML). I like peace and if I do not have it, I can quietly calm the situation. I live in the capital of the Polish Republic but I intend to move to the United States. Open to new friends and learning from mistakes.

RP Name:  Mark(Going to be Crystal)The Mighty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98543122

How long have you been on our server?*level*: I have about 70 hours or more on that server, I have lvl 46.

What timezone are you from? UTC +1

Vocal SectionVocaroo, i got permission from Bram to write the vocarro. Sorry for any trouble.

Presentation IRL : Boy being in a technical school in the direction of Information Technology / Programming. During the week I try to do and do all the commands that I got from you. If there is a problem with the activity, I will certainly improve it. On weekends I have been in a very long time, over 8,9,10 hours. I really have nothing to do and this thing can please me

Your motivation for becoming a staff member : Being initially a moderator, I get a lot of new opportunities but also effects. Controlling other players with common sense is my specialty. Hearing that I can become someone higher than just a player I feel excitement and think how I can represent my abilities. I do not intend to abuse this rank or undermine the reasons of people higher rank than me.

Why you and not someone else? : As I have already mentioned, most people are not so experienced in such a specialization, I can say that I have my experience which is certainly working, I can provide it. I know the server rules very well and I do not intend to take anyone from the team. I will do everything in my power to come out in a brighter light and show that it was worth choosing me.

Your strengths / weaknesses: I do not feel very weak in myself, I know that I can not sometimes deal with things that I can not or do not understand, but I know that I am a patient who opens up to new skills and loves to expand my knowledge. I take criticism but I do not accept people who offend others for no reason. I dont like any type of racism people.

Experience as a moderator or administrator: As you probably know on this server 4 months I was a moderator and then I was promoted to the administrator and I was another 3.4 months. I was also HA on the CS: GO server. I have my experience which should not fail.

What do you bring to the server: I will try to bring goodness, peace, unity but also in some moments, austerity and good discipline to server principles.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff?:First, I teleport the person who reported it, please explain it to him and then teleport the accused person to me. I am asking if he pleads guilty, if it gives him a proper punishment, and if not then I am asking the person who submitted it for evidence in the form of a screenshot, console, video or anything that can be proof. By getting proof, the accused person gets the appropriate punishment.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation?: Screenshot, video, console, chat msg. All the evidence is directed to people with a higher rank than me

Additional comments: 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) :I got only 1 warn, and 1 ban that has been explained.

Steam Nickname: Crystal.

Essential: None
[Image: Pitstop.gif]
+Level

+Age

+Answers

+Effort

-Ban

-Warn

+Support from me
+ Age

+ Level

Looks like you've used Much time in this 

-Banned before

(Looks like i coppied Donn's Reply but i didnt..)
[Image: 078864788d.jpg]
BubbleS Approves this Statement
+support(good staff app)
+Age
+Level
+Vocaroo
%Ban
-Warn

+Support from me
[Image: 92386107426EFE50D096D459B32EF666FD300D17]
+1

OG's need a +1
waiting for response
(01-11-2018, 04:06 PM)Crystal. Wrote: waiting for response

Waiting for mine too.........
understandable have a nice day
+Required Age.
+Good Availability.
+Required Level.
+Good Vocaroo.
+Seen ingame / Active.

-Warns/Bans.

Overall +Support From me.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]
+good app
-been banned before

meh i say +1
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]