• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeeto's staff app
* Name: Mateusz Iwaniuk

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 15.

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) From 5 to around 9/10

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own both.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a 15 year old who enjoys playing Garry's Mod and Counter Strike. I have been admin on many server including this one and i was demoted for missing a meeting. I am (Hopefully) a nice person who you can rely on.

RP * Name: ____ Yeeto (___ being my current job, such as Commander or SCP 049)

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87987353

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") Level 35.

What timezone are you from? UTC+00.00 / GMT

Presentation IRL *: As said above, I am a 15 year old male who enjoys playing Garry's mod, I set aside a lot of time (maybe a bit too much) to play Garry's Mod, I don't let people off because they are my friends in real life or ingame.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I want to become a staff member as when i stopped playing, I found that i was bored very often and had nothing to do.

Why you and not someone else? *: I am very experienced with commands and the rules, and I am also (hopefully) a good person to talk to if you have any problems or questions as I find it easy to make friends.

Your strengths / weaknesses: My strengths are that i am very experienced with the commands and the rules so i will make few mistakes, my only weakness is that i do not have the best of computers so I will lag at times.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was a Administrator on this server before and i was moderator on a few darkRp servers, also Super Admin on 2 military roleplay servers.

What do you bring to the server *: I would bring quick responses to admin calls/requests and a fun person to play with.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would check for proof, via logs or video if the reporter had it, if he is guitly,i would give him two warns, one for RDM and one for FailRP. 

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would record / screenshot the situation and report it to a SA+

Additional comments: - Sorry for the formatting; i don't make forum posts often. (Minor edit: teamspeak is fixed)

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have had 2 bans for FailRp as SCP a long time ago, when i was new to the server.

Steam * Nickname: yesman
understandable have a nice day
+Required Age.
+Good Availability.
+Required Level.
+Good Vocaroo.
+Old Staff.
+One of my Lovely staff members.

-Warns/Bans.

Overall +Support from me.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]
+1 you seem like you would be a good choice dont make me regret this
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]