• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanrequestpls
Name of the admin that banned you: Pentas Bubble.

Your RP name: No idea, been like a year, cough cough, 2 months/3 months since of new year eve. just saying 1 year because of that Smile

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77069225

Reason for the Ban: Sexual RP....

Length of your Ban:perm

Screen Message during your connection: https://gyazo.com/a50ad2496570e1c888a2e09743ce6492

Alright, so explanation of what i said: /me licks (name), After that and some guy showing a picture of me doing /me licks (person/name) i got banned permanently, for it.

I'm just asking for a second chance but i don't think i did anything seriously 100%, tbh i didn't do it to the guy who reported me, i was on with some friends which i met on the server and they knew i was joking. i just really wanna play again. I had a really high level on that server and i'm planning on donating in the future.
i have looked into the situation and i will put your ban down to 1 more month
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]
But the thing is, i\ve been banned for 2-3 TO EVEN 4 months.
i am struggling to see how exactly that is sexualrp, he didn't say anything sexual, just licked someone.
yeah that is true, any way i can get even lower? or even full unban. Greatly appreciated.
(01-11-2018, 09:22 AM)Reee Wrote: yeah that is true, any way i can get even lower? or even full unban. Greatly appreciated.

Staff decision is final. This post was accepted meaning further replies will receive a forum warning.