• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Oswick Is Back (Staff Application)
8*Name: Charlie Oswick

Age *: I am 16 years of age (Also miss type fixed.)

Availability *: Weekends well over 4 hours up to about 8 bur in the week about 4-5 hours per day then I will have had enough.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes I have teamspeak but it's on my phone so it sounds like a microphone from WW1 but I do have a good microphone on my PC.

A few words about you and your personality *: Well if I don't know you I mat come across a a sarcastic asshole but once you begin to know me u will learn that if it is somthing serious I will be serious but if it is not I will be more relaxed, so in short I have a plethora (Ooh fancy word here) of moods buy not like moods swings, it will change acording to the situation.

RP * Name: Charlie Oswick

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11550543

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: I am level 34 and I got my last staff rank (Resigned) at level 20 or so.

What timezone are you from? BST

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

You will need to go to the website: http://www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Well I don't know what you really want me to put here, my personality is who I am and you already know about my personality so I am a person of different moods corisponding to the situation.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Well my motivation is because I enjoy it, I've already begun duel booting linux and windows 10 just so I could use python, kali linux, and gmod so I have a fairly good motivation

Why you and not someone else? *: Because I have roughly 450 hours off staff experience and I am friends with the majority of the staff team already because of my previous rank.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Well it is how you see it but I see it as a strength, my choice to follow the guide untill I see fit to enforce my own opinion, for example if somone calls me a "faggot" or somebody else that should be permanent ban right? Homophobia, well if nobody took offence I don't see why I should ban a player from the server, obviously if people do take offence then I will perma ban the offender.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Well 450+ hours and about 100 of them with SpooN and the rest with other servers, I am also an ex moderator here.

What do you bring to the server *: A few weeks of admin experience (In total)

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Well I would bring the rdm'ed and ask him if he thinks I should warn him for RDM after his warn for FailRP and see what the victim says, most of the time if I don't do that I will just warn him for both RDM and FailRP. 

You see another moderator abusing his powers what would you do in this situation? : Gather evidence and then send it to a SSA. While telling him to stop what he's doing, if he refuses I will call a higher up to oversee what is going on.

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have 2 bans that where about 6-5 months ago so not to worried.

Steam * Nickname: BanHammer
[Image: WhimsicalNastyFlee-max-1mb.gif][Image: 49b.png]
overall +1 im just lazy good luck
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]
oh no

+1
+Required Age.
+Good Availability.
+Required Level.
+Old Staff mem(e)ber.
+Good Vocaroo.
+Very Friendly Guy.
+One of my Lovely staff members.

-Bans.

Overall +Support from me.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]
(01-13-2018, 04:12 PM)Snake Wrote: +Required Age.
+Good Availability.
+Required Level.
+Old Staff mem(e)ber.
+Good Vocaroo.
+Very Friendly Guy.
+One of my Lovely staff members.

-Bans.

Overall +Support from me.

Thanks lol, I wanna be the supreme meme once again
+age
+availability
+level
+experience
+good vocaroo
-bans

+support
understandable have a nice day
Stop lying xd
https://prnt.sc/i0d4st
Last app: 15 and 16 soon
But now you are 18. NICE
[Image: 76561198175136369.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
The guy that demoted 1 SSA 1 admin and 2 moderators
(01-14-2018, 06:30 PM)Knubster Wrote: Stop lying xd
But now you are 18. NICE

good point. So explain this or you will be denied
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
J
(01-14-2018, 07:12 PM)Oclexe Wrote:
But now you are 18. NICE

Oh sorry thats simply a miss type, i didnt notice, i am 16. anyway, why would i lie about me being 18 when it doesnt gain me a better chance?
(01-14-2018, 08:04 PM)charlie.oswick Wrote: J
(01-14-2018, 07:12 PM)Oclexe Wrote:
But now you are 18. NICE

Oh sorry thats simply a miss type, i didnt notice, i am 16. anyway, why would i lie about me being 18 when it doesnt gain me a better chance?

That's why I always recommend to check the application before posting it but I'm sure this won't be so dramatic.