• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metrail's Trial-Mod attempt
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Reece

Age *: (minimum 15 years) I am 14 but personally think I can fit being staff.

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) Monday-Friday= 7 or 8 hours per day.. Friday-Sunday=Possibly 10 hours a day (I'm a bit of a GMOD herm) 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I have teamspeak installed but I do not own a microphone.

A few words about you and your personality *: I am calm and fair and I like helping people out.

RP * Name: Reece Jones is my main, my name will always contain "Reece".

* SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:224926982.  My steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410119693

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") I am level 27 and I have been playing about 2 months now.

What timezone are you from? GMT

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.
(I have permission from s0nic to type)
Presentation IRL *: I love playing GMOD I am helpful and I am free to help.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Helping people and helping the community stay with this server.

Why you and not someone else? *: Because I am helpful and I am experienced with ULX. I can handle a lot of reports and I am available mostly all the time. 
Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I know ULX commands and I am available most of the time, I know how to handle sits and questions, my weaknesses are I sometimes get confused but I am confident I can sort that out

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Yep I have a lot of experience, I have been a moderator on "PrimeNation(PrisonRP)" and "Opal(DarkRP)" and "distortionUK(DarkRP)"

What do you bring to the server *: I bring joy to the server, I can interact with the players where they feel welcomed to the community and not just "Users" I can talk to them and show them how enjoying the server is.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would ask "How did he/she failrp and RDM?" and I would bring the reported player and repeat what the victim said, if he admits to failRP and RDM then it would be a warn, if he was a SCP then a 20 min ban, if he did not admit to these and said he didn't then I would ask for solid proof

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Record it all and report it to a SA or a high up.

Additional comments: - I hope to be staff and I will be active.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have 1 or 2 bans.

Steam * Nickname: Metrail05

*: Essential
+availability
+level
% short vocaroo
-Bans
Neutral
understandable have a nice day
Thanks for the reply!
[Image: giphy.gif]
-no mic
+time/level
-bans

i dont know how i fully feel about his post.
ill be nutral for now until i come to a full conclusion
Why should I apologize for the monster i've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.[Image: 53497512c17566c643170fb162217daf1abb2fd9...0d39ba.jpg]
+support (why were you banned?
+support. I know how it feels to be 14 and I was Head Admin so why shouldn't you get try as staff member?
I would love to see you on the staff team, played with you before, good fun
[Image: WhimsicalNastyFlee-max-1mb.gif][Image: 49b.png]
(01-17-2018, 11:23 AM)Gnome Wrote: +support (why were you banned?

I think it was because I reached 4 warns and 1 was about hitting the ammo box... stupid idea really I learned to not be stupid like that again Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Level/time
%vocaroo
-Bans
Over all neutral
[Image: eefc292593.jpg]Need to update signature please ignore for now
-Age (Minimum is 15 years old)
+Availability
+Level/time
%vocaroo
-Bans
Overall neutral. (Same as Thisguy)