• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Staff Application
Heart 
Name *: Cheyenne Watts  

Age *: (minimum 16 years) 15 turning 16 in September 

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) It varies with my work and school schedule. 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own both a microphone although it's bad and teamspeak. 

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *: None. 

A few words about you and your personality *: I tend to be a workaholic and I like helping people and having fun with people

RP * Name: Zoey Grace 

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188315005

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *:  I'm seventh year

What timezone are you from? *: EST

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vocal Section
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You will have to answer the following questions orally! (You may type, however you must contact a Senior SA or owner before doing so)

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

Please paste the Vocaroo link next to the questions.
Permission given by BRAM 

About you IRL *: I have a job as a waitress that I go to on the weekends and I am at school full time. I just recently moved to a new house with absolutely terrible service and that will probably be a huge problem, but other than that I have been SSA of Hogwarts in the past. 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: I miss the community and a lot of community members have asked me to join back, I decided in my free time I could help out in the staff team. 

Why you and not someone else? *: Because I know a lot of older staff, I am on fairly good standings with a lot of people from Hogwarts and I had been the only SSA of Hogwarts for a long time before I ended up moving and my activity decreased. I know all of the rules and know how the community is. 

Your strengths / weaknesses *: My strengths are my knowledge of the server, and my maturity at times as well as my organization and work ethic. Weakness is that I sometimes don't have enough time for the server and I have really bad wifi. I am also brutally honest. 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was SSA of Hogwarts for around 2 months by myself before I added Seymour as SSA with me for another month and then I resigned. 

What do you bring to the server *:  Organization, past experience, my help and advice, and maturity. 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? :
I would take the person who reported him and Paul Jackson, to a sit away from other people and I would ask them both to explain what happened, and after hearing both of their explanations. After that I would consult the ban list to see what punishment is necessary. 
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : 
I would go and talk to either their mentor or the SSA of the current time, or both and have a talk with them after getting some evidence or other witnesses. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
-=Postitives=-

Everthinggggggg

+1 from me!
-=Positives=-
  • good app
  • Lvl
  • previous staff
  • really mature
  • really nice girl

-=Negitives=-
  • none