• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Heart 
* Name: Cheyenne Watts. 

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 15 turning 16 in September. 

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) Depends with my school and work schedule. 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own both.

A few words about you and your personality *: I like to help people and talk with others, I really like being a bit goofy sometimes and enjoy teasing people. 

RP * Name: Zoey Grace 

* SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:188315005[/b]

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") I joined today. Level 3.

What timezone are you from? EST 

Vocal SectionVocaroo if you can't do the Vocaroo ask permission to the senior for writing the Vocaroo part.

Permission given by VEX 

A few Things about you IRL *: I have a part time job as a waitress and I am in high school full time. Next year I will be in college. I love my dog and I like to spend a lot of time with her. I don't have any sports cause no thanks and I like helping people without seeing them in real life. 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *:  To help others and be even more helpful in the community. 

Why you and not someone else? *: Because I am already very familiar with the community. 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strengths are being very knowledgeable in the community. Strengths are I have almost no time. 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I am HA on Hogwarts and was SSA before. 

What do you bring to the server *: I bring organization and being active on TS. 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : 
I would pull both of them away from the scene and ask both of them to give their points of view and make my decision from there. 
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : 
Tell a higher up about what I saw after getting evidence. 

Additional comments: - Thanks for reading this application 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: None 

Steam * Nickname: Cheymw2002 I believe. 
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[Accepted]

Join the server and TS to recieve your rank.

Server: 149.202.87.58:27035
TeamSpeak: ts.infinitygaming.net
Sincerely,
Everyones favourite Ex Staff <3,
Vex

[Image: giphy.gif]