• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi i am new but i have a suggestion for the whole community
I think you should make a section for developer applications so people can become devs of servers in this community. Thanks for reading my post. Cool
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think this is going to happen. Unless of course, Wyde would accept Developers just by their Application, but he doesn't, Wyde probably only trusts those who know him for a long period of time.
Alex doesnt trust me or bram with the console. So thos wont be happeong
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
Why should we need devs in the first place xd
[Image: 26204015ba8533fc901aebdbe2d84606e7e8effe...3999b9.jpg]
Because Developers are the ones who spend their time to add new content into the server,a server with no developers means inactivity and death,money loss,no players on,etc.

It has been 1 Month or more since i didint speak on this Forums (Cause i found a server where i can work and do memes instead of here,where a Boi with a Gun can RDM the entire server and Admins wont connect due they're busy playing some Autism Game).It isnt too hard to create "Events" jesus Christ,if you bois made more of them every week or month the server would have more people again.

By changing a map you dont make a server Populate agan,it just makes peep come in there for a short time.

Also this last message offends me as a Dev on [REDACTED DUE KIDS WANT ATTACHMENTS] since i was like a "Developer" (While i was Supporter i made tons of models and a map that couldnt finish) on IG For a Short time.

Also forgot to add it there but i do here:

Wyde (The Community Owner) is possibly a kid and doesent know what is a Developer,i had been here for 2 Years and i didint see any change except the one about Site_19 when Joker was SA and my "boss" in developing sh*t.

What is wrong with the Staff of Today ? The 60% now are Weaboos or people who likes anime and simply adds some Sexual Signature (Also i want to clap displeased to the Creator of the Signatures of today,work a lil bit and dont make them shit (My Videos are actually Cringe but i do not edit with that retardism when doing a Signature),maybe upgrade em and not using GIMP or Paint).

Dude or Boy24 Notice me,im not playing barotrauma.
[Image: cg4Xz2.gif]
(03-08-2018, 12:15 PM)Mr.Adams Wrote: Because Developers are the ones who spend their time to add new content into the server,a server with no developers means inactivity and death,money loss,no players on,etc.

It has been 1 Month or more since i didint speak on this Forums (Cause i found a server where i can work and do memes instead of here,where a Boi with a Gun can RDM the entire server and Admins wont connect due they're busy playing some Autism Game).It isnt too hard to create "Events" jesus Christ,if you bois made more of them every week or month the server would have more people again.

By changing a map you dont make a server Populate agan,it just makes peep come in there for a short time.

Also this last message offends me as a Dev on [REDACTED DUE KIDS WANT ATTACHMENTS] since i was like a "Developer" (While i was Supporter i made tons of models and a map that couldnt finish) on IG For a Short time.

Wyde (The Community Owner) is possibly a kid and doesent know what is a Developer,i had been here for 2 Years and i didint see any change except the one about Site_19 when Joker was SA and my "boss" in developing sh*t.

What is wrong with the Staff of Today ? The 60% now are Weaboos or people who likes anime and simply adds some Sexual Signature (Also i want to clap displeased to the Creator of the Signatures of today,work a lil bit and dont make them shit (My Videos are actually Cringe but i do not edit with that retardism when doing a Signature),maybe upgrade em and not using GIMP or Paint).

not gonna lie but i think that last bit about the signature may be about me
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-08-2018, 03:47 PM)Shrimp Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 12:15 PM)Mr.Adams Wrote: Because Developers are the ones who spend their time to add new content into the server,a server with no developers means inactivity and death,money loss,no players on,etc.

not gonna lie but i think that last bit about the signature may be about me
Oh Gawd.
[Image: cg4Xz2.gif]

Get your ass back to barotrauma rn
Lol wtf is This sheit?
[Image: 97416250e2696dd5884bb4d4ec2f1d0b76df2844...50e90b.jpg]
Hi,

I am also new in the community, Nice to be here