Perma-ban
Name of the admin that banned you: Thisguy

Your RP name: Jontron

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123021698

Reason for the Ban: Homophobia

Length of your Ban: Permanent

Screen Message during your connection:
[Image: 20180312132650_1.jpg]
explanations: I said "u gay" to a player in OOC around 2 times and I was brought into a sit a few minutes after. I did this because the player was playing as SCP-106 and he captured me in his dimension when I was in D-block. I did not want to call staff on him, so I just said that as a joke. Also, I do not think it is homophobia if I call someone gay, because I am in no way implying that I hate homosexual people.
Accepted

But next time think before you say things like that the report I got when that happened the guy said he was slightly offended.
[Image: 25p0kgp.jpg]
(03-12-2018, 06:33 PM)Thisguy Wrote: Accepted

But next time think before you say things like that the report I got when that happened the guy said he was slightly offended.

But still, saying "u gay" to a player isn't exactly a Homophobic Insult, it's just an assumption that the Player is gay. So it's not exactly really "offending", I am pretty sure that you can only Permanently Ban someone if they make a Homophobic Insult. I don't want to make examples but I don't think people deserve to be permanently banned by just saying "u gay", for it to really be offending it needs to be more severe. Means if the Player is "slightly offended" then you just tell the offender to not call people gay since it can count as slightly annoying over time.
I've always done my best to live by this saying, "Say what you mean and mean what you say."
Cheese Burger