• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Terry's Staff Application.
* Name: Michael

Age *: (Recommended 15 years) 15

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 6 to 8 hours per day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes I do, Im always using TS.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm Michael, I'm 15 years old. Im roleplaying on garrys mode for 4 years and I have 3100 hours on garrys mod. I'm usually playing garrys mod when im on my computer.

RP * Name: John Terry

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68364634

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") I'm level 40, I joined KRP at the 6th month of 2016.

What timezone are you from? UTC+03:00, Israel.

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

A few Things about you IRL *: Vocaroo I'm 15 years old, Im ussualy playing garrys mod most of the day. Im working on fridays and saturdays on a supermarket.

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Vocaroo I'm apart of the community for almost 2 years and I think this is the time to apply for staff,

I want to help make the community great as it was before.

Why you and not someone else? *: Vocaroo Why me? Because I'm experienced as a staff member on many servers. Also I'm loyal to the community. I know whats the 

point of being a staff member. The job of the staff member isn't to punish, it's to teach. When I see a rule breaker, I give him a chance to stop and explain him what he did

wrong, if the person breaks the same rule again he will get punished.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Vocaroo I'm always active, Im friendly and experienced as a staff member. weakness: my timezone isnt a big weakness but its fine.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Vocaroo I was a staff member on some darkrp servers, Also I was a mod on infinity gaming's militaryRP server. I was a Smod on Icefuse networks militaryRP server . Its the most popular militaryRP server in garry's mod. And I used to be an Admin here and many many more staff experiences.

What do you bring to the server *: Vocaroo I will try my best to make the server with no rule breakers. Teach them the rules instead of punishing them instantly. And bring

more players of course.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Vocaroo I will bring the

reporter and Paul Jackson to a sit, hear both of the sides of the story. (I know theres is no need because I found out he did it but still). I will explain Paul Jackson what he

did wrong and give him a warning. ( not a verbal warning because he broke two rules).

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Vocaroo I will report him to a higher up/ make a complaint on the forums.

Additional comments: -
None
Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:1 It was because I reached 4 warnings ( It was when I just joined the server).

Steam * Nickname: Vura

*: Essential
KennethIzMahBae.com
no u mom goy
[Image: tumblr_mbj7o2UBKD1qfbwkto1_500.gif]
Uh permissions xD John i know you you may give it a shot to revive KRP

Accepted.
You will get you rank and such this evening
[Image: 26204015ba8533fc901aebdbe2d84606e7e8effe...3999b9.jpg]