• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaverk Staff app
* Name: Lewis Bower

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 14 but I think I could still help the server and the people in it. 

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) I normally play for 5 to 6 hours daily. 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I have both of those and have discord.

A few words about you and your personality *: I positive about most things and like to help people in need. 
_

RP * Name: Breaverk. 

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78677298

* "How long have you been on our server?level: -(minimum 15 "level") In game I am. level 26.

What timezone are you from? GMT London. 

Vocal Section: Vocaroo
__
You will have to answer the following questions orally! Or ask an Owner to type the Vocaroo part.
NOTE: I have Oclexe's permission to write this section.
You will need to go to the website: http://www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: My name's Lewis and I am a school student in Britain and I’m for ways to spend my free time.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I have had a lot of free time for the past couple mouths and was looking to do something productive with my time so I decided to find a good server that I liked get the requirements and then apply for a staff position.     

Why you and not someone else? *: Me over someone else because I have a lot of past experience as a staff member I have been an Head Admin on other servers before and Super Admin on other servers. 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I can break down situations and use knowledge and facts to back my opinion or statement up and I don’t have any weaknesses that I can recall.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: As I said in why I should be picked over someone else I have had multiple experiences with being a staff member to being an Head admin or a Super Admin. 

What do you bring to the server *: I bring a helping had and can give punishments in the correct fashion I don’t punishment the innocent and I find out what really happened in a situation. 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would use console logs or logs on deaths or damage dealt to both players in the situation and get the out comes that make sense and narrow down from there. 

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I report it to a higher up and help stop it until he is in the hands of higher ups. 
__

Additional comments: - None 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have had one ban for reaching 3 warnings in a seitan amount of time   

Steam * Nickname: Breaverk
[Image: original.gif]             [Image: tenor.gif]
+Age (Close to the minimmunum)

+Activity

%Level 

+Knows the Rules
+exeperiance as a staff member.

BubbleS' Comments:

+Support

------------------------------------------------------------
-Okay so i've seen you on the server before and such, level is Okay (ish) 
I've nothing to say really...
[Image: 078864788d.jpg]
BubbleS Approves this Statement
+Age
+Knows the Rules
+Friendly Guy

pls no -support

+Support yes pls :3

[Image: e8cc8b76dd76677c55d97aeb14e881f9.gif][Image: tumblr_mfuss8UFEh1qbs05mo5_250.gif]

On hold
Staff team is full