• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny's application
Name: Jay Kirkham

Availability: i can play 5-6 hours a day, and longer on every other weekend

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak?: I own a mic but not teamspeak; i have discord though.

A few words about you and your personality: I am friendly and playful, and generally get along with most people

RP Name: Danny (Dynamite)

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:125675364

How long have you been on our server? level: i am currently level 32, and have never bought levels. I have been a member of the community for at least a year, and intend to stick around for a lot longer.

What timezone are you from? GMT - UK

Presentation IRL: In real life i can be a very pleasant person to be around. I can be happy, friendly, passionate, modest and fair. I can also be punishing to those who have been break .

Your motivation for becoming a staff member: I see it as an opportunity to prove my worth and bring my positivity to those around me, and what better way to do that than to become an admin? I also intend to bring people enjoyment and give the server itself a better name.

Why you and not someone else?: Because i have experience with moderating servers, as well as a vast knowledge of the use of commands such as ULX, which i know is a key part of moderating many servers including this one.

Your strengths / weaknesses: I can be very friendly and kind, as well as fair and equal, however i can sometimes misinterpret the rules and therefore allow things that shouldnt be and punish for legal things. 

Experience as a moderator or administrator: I have spent around half a year now already moderating a Jailbreak server of which i will not state the name of to prevent breaking the rules of advertisement. I am also experienced with the ULX plugin and understand how to use it to its potential.

What do you bring to the server: A positive experience for all that deserve it, as well as fairness and tranquility to prevent any more harmful people such as RDMers or cheaters.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff?: If Paul Jackson was reported, i would put him and the reporter in a sit and request proof from the reporter. If he cannot comply, or asks me to check logs, i will check logs and see what i can see. If it looks to be within the parameters of RP, i would warn neither the reporter nor the "FailRPer", but would watch the reported Paul Jackson until he leaves, i get bored or he does what he has been reported for. If he does do that, i will warn him there and then and maybe kick depending on the punishment.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation?: Report him to higher-up staff such as Oclexe or S0nic with proof, as well as explain what i believe should be done about the moderator.

Additional comments: - I think the server is brilliant, and very enjoyable. I would be ecstatic if i got the place.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..): I have been banned around twice, once for reaching the warn limit and once for SCP failRP (a long time ago). I am very conscious of these, and have improved massively since then.

Steam * Nickname: [CG] Dynamite
Your Application is not very detailed and because you have not used Vocaroo it should be. Your levels show that you are dedicated to the server but the past bans for reaching the warn limit may cause an issue

Overall i am going to say -Support.
Your Application is not detailed.

Ex SCPRP Admin
Ex KRP SSA
(04-13-2018, 03:30 PM)Joe McGrady Wrote:
Your Application is not very detailed and because you have not used Vocaroo it should be. Your levels show that you are dedicated to the server but the past bans for reaching the warn limit may cause an issue

Overall i am going to say -Support.
Your Application is not detailed.

I added more detail, if you would like to go over it again for me Smile
I know the warns and bans are an issue, but that was a long time ago.
Voted to be Denied in Meeting