• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Name of the admin that banned you: HTF CPL Thisguy (STEAM_0:1:169272823)

Your RP name: I don't remember but I think that was D-1421

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67149715

Reason for the Ban: MassRDM

Length of your Ban: 5j 49m 51s

Screen Message during your connection: i post the [b]Attachment[/b]

explanations: I was guarding the prisoners in such a way that they did not cross the "death line". I go for a moment to accompany the prisoners from a SCP .. While I was back at my post I saw six of them over the "death line", and the rules that were written said: "Any class D that crosses this line without permission will be killed ". So .. I followed the rules and a few minutes later I found myself from the admin and banned me. Pls unban me...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You should have stunsticked them first as the line does say that, but i'm not sure if you did as i wasn't there
[Image: 6f5a9832d0.jpg]
-Shrimp <3
(04-13-2018, 11:01 PM)Shrimp Wrote: You should have stunsticked them first as the line does say that, but i'm not sure if you did as i wasn't there

I did not do that, yes, but I warned them more than once to go back Confused
And then on the rules there was written like this, nobody told me anything
Warning someone to go back does not mean they have to do it they only have to listen to you if you hit them with a stunstick.
[Image: eefc292593.jpg]Need to update signature please ignore for now
(04-14-2018, 08:23 PM)Thisguy Wrote: Warning someone to go back does not mean they have to do it they only have to listen to you if you hit them with a stunstick.

But the rules said that those who passed that line without permission was killed and it was not written that you had to hit them first with the stunstick, so theoretically a default person does not know anything (like me ..). I warned them more than once and they did not listen to me. yes I know I had to use the stunstick, but it seems excessive to be banned for following the rules .. Sad