• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lexeme/Kekizan Re-apply
Question 
* Name:Jackson Hughes.

Age *: 15. (minimum 15 years)

Availability *:4-6 hours on weekdays, 4-8 hours weekends. (I might have real life stuff to do so I may not be on some days but most) (minimum 4 hours per day)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Both Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a kind and witty person who enjoys playing video games and RP, Pretty Chill and don't get angry often.

RP * Name: Lexeme or Lex (Sometimes with the role infront for example: SGT Lexeme or CS Lex)

* SteamID:STEAM_0:0:91177632

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*:I've been on the server for a year and a half, my level is 46. -(minimum 15 "level")

What timezone are you from? GMT. 

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

You will need to go to the website: http://www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

I have permission from Oclexe to write my vocaroo. (Not sure why, Can't get the website to work correctly.)

Presentation IRL *: *Written Above*

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I've been on the server for ages and see a lot of situations where people break the rules, Overall I want the server to always stay a positive RP experience for everyone on the server, including me. I've been staff before and have been praised by community members for my effort to create a friendly roleplay server to play in as well as solving sits and helping new players understand the rules.

Why you and not someone else? *: I believe with my past experience with the role and my better understanding of the rules makes me a better candidate for the role than others.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Strengths: I know the rules well and stay calm in situations where others are angry, I'm well spoken and kind to all people. I've also had experience with the role of staff. Weaknesses: I'm pretty stubborn in arguements and have had warns on the server.
Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I've been a moderator on SCP-RP before and a T-mod on a DarkRP server.

What do you bring to the server *: My experience as moderator, My kindness and my always upbeat attitude. Overall, I believe I can bring a lot among the previous things mentioned.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First I would go to the roof and teleport the person who reported Paul to me, I would ask the accuser what happened exactly so I can have a better understanding of the story. Then I would teleport Paul Jackson to me and ask what he was doing. After both sides of the story were told, I would ask both people to present evidence of any kind (If no evidence was presented I would look in the console for the supposed deaths Paul caused). If Paul is guilty I would follow the approriate punishments for his actions, for example if he killed multiple I would ask a fellow staff member to issue a 1 week ban as well as the warn for failRP.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Immediately inform a higher member of staff of his actions and collect evidence of the abuse for a sit.

Additional comments: - I hope you accept me back into the staff team and thank you for reading Smile.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I've been banned once for failRP as a SCP and I've recieved around 4-6 warns during my earlier days of SCP-RP. Nothing Recently.

Steam * Nickname: Lexeme or Lex

Approved statement by Some Idiot  Lexeme

W0wie good RP'er good ex mod

+support Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
Voted to be Denied in Meeting
(04-14-2018, 06:23 PM)S0nic Wrote: Voted to be Denied in Meeting
May i ask the reason why?

We had a vote during the Meeting where we chose 1 of all the Applications since the team is full, We choose someone else and there for you are Denied.
[Image: fd57db04da.jpg]
(04-14-2018, 11:43 PM)General Hans Wrote: We had a vote during the Meeting where we chose 1 of all the Applications since the team is full, We choose someone else and there for you are Denied.

Ahh ok. Thank you.