• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Niko's Staff app
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Niko

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 15

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) at least 7 - 9h per day (I will be on other servers as well)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I do not have teamspeak. I do have a Mic, but currently its broken

A few words about you and your personality *: I am a calm, friendly and relaxed person. And I like helping people that have problems

RP * Name:  Niko

* SteamID [b]STEAM_1:0:159010622
[/b]

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") I've joined the server about 3 years ago. I took a long break, so im only level 44

What timezone are you from? Germany GMT +1

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Hello, my name is Niko and im 15 years old. I like playing PC games and helping people

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I like helping people that have problems with other people they want to solve. Im usually a helpful person and I enjoy doing staff duty

Why you and not someone else? *: I know most of rules of the server, since I've been there for a lot. I also think im ready to join the staff team since im level 44 and know what is bad or not. I will have the rules open the whole time when im on the server, since I might have to learn a bit more about them!

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I finish what I start and I dont get annoyed to easy. I dont really think i have any weaknesses related to the server

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was Staff Manager before on a Military RP server. and SSA on a SCP RP server. The punishments on servers are different. I still have to kind of learn how its done on infinity gaming. I'll try my best

What do you bring to the server *: I think i can bring fun to the server and protect the server from rulebreakers. I am also an very active person. that means that I can spent a lot of time on the server

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First I would TP them to the roof top (where most of the staff do their sits) and ask them some questions. I have to find out what exactly the problem is. If they are not able to tell me what exactly happend, I ask for proof or a witness (witnesses dont really count). when I got the evidence I will have to warn the person (Paul Jackson)

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would try to get as much  evidence of him abusing with a video. when I have enough evidence, I'll ask a higher staff to ban and demote him

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I dont know them exactly, but I have been banned when I was new to the server and SCP RP in general. it stopped when I was Level 10 or 12, when I kind of got the hang of how all of this works. 

Steam * Nickname: CetrisGaming | Niko [Ger/Eng]

*: Essential I hope I can achieve something with being a staff on this server. I also will update this app since I might have to correct some issues with the Vocaroo part if needed! Thanks for taking a look at this and have a good day!
Nice app

+Support
Signed by Super Slav Admin Foxy
[Image: RecklessBleakGuppy-max-1mb.gif]

+Age.
+Availability.
+Level.

-Vocaroo. (Short answers, You don't ban someone for FailRP or RDM the only time you would ban someone is for 20 Minutes when an SCP FailRPs.)
-Bans.

Overall +Support from me.

Comments:
-The Vocaroo part was short and no effort was put into it.
-You still need to learn more about the rules.
[Image: 1f701ae8c8.jpg]
(05-13-2018, 12:04 AM)Fresh Wrote: +Age.
+Availability.
+Level.

-Vocaroo. (Short answers, You don't ban someone for FailRP or RDM the only time you would ban someone is for 20 Minutes when an SCP FailRPs.)
-Bans.

Overall +Support from me.

Comments:
-The Vocaroo part was short and no effort was put into it.
-You still need to learn more about the rules.
 I'll just get over the staff app to make sure, that its all up to date! I have also taken another look at the Rules and Punishments from S0nic, to make sure that I wont do a mistake! If there is another issue with my staff app, I'll try to correct it as fast as possible! I got banned some times when I tried out the different jobs (most likely the SCPs), because I didnt really know what to do. but thanks for reading my staff app!
+support
Busy to rate
[Image: pxwjh.jpg]
Get TS and you are accepted

[Image: 7012817204b8d55f38ff8b561b91c7bb708d7b6e...d3b58d.jpg]

Oclexe is the best