• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Admin that banned me: Lasagna Time

My Rp Name: Deimos

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1434745787

Reason for ban: I said "Heil Hotler"

Lenght of my ban: 17682 years

Screen message during connection: You have been banned from this server.

explanations: There were like so many players talking trash and i just wrote "Heil Hotler" for fun not expecting anything. I regret saying this
Who the fuck is Lasagna Time
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

(05-31-2018, 07:59 AM)FoxE Wrote: Who the fuck is Lasagna Time

Lasagna Time was Shrimp
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7210998][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8397214]
I apologise for the name "Lasagna Time", as i was Off-Duty, and I banned you because you were constantly minging, then I saw you say that in chat and banned you for it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2018, 09:10 AM)Shrimp Wrote: I deeply apologise for the name "Lasagna Time", as i was Off-Duty, and I banned you because you were constantly minging, then I saw you say that in chat and banned you for it.

Is my request declined?

(05-31-2018, 09:10 AM)Shrimp Wrote: I deeply apologise for the name "Lasagna Time", as i was Off-Duty, and I banned you because you were constantly minging, then I saw you say that in chat and banned you for it.
This may sound stupid but what does minging mean?
Minge means you arent in the server to RP, you're there to cause chaos.
Swiss Lays in this signature

Ex HRP SA
Seventh Year
Le Only Swiss 
Ex Head Admin - HRP
EX SCP - Admin
Current HRP SA
Current SCP-RP Admin
Ex HRP SSA 
(05-31-2018, 12:31 PM)Swiss Blitz V2 Wrote: Minge means you arent in the server to RP, you're there to cause chaos.

There was nothing else to do. There was like an event and we were all locked in d block or something like that.
Fair enough, but you shouldn't have said it regardless.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-01-2018, 09:41 AM)Shrimp Wrote: Fair enough, but you shouldn't have said it regardless.

i should have known

(06-01-2018, 09:41 AM)Shrimp Wrote: Fair enough, but you shouldn't have said it regardless.

But i have one question
Am i declined or not.

Its been like a week since ive posted this request