• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*IMPORTANT* Admin abuse sample: HogwartsRP
                                                                                                                                       Your Name:

Your SteamID:

Name of the admin:

The admins steamID:

How did the admin abuse:

Proof:

Date/Time

To find your Steamid, you should go to:
                                                                                                                              www.steamidfinder.com 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your Name: Johnny Fapper

Your SteamID: drpezzer

Name of the admin: Emma Smith

The admins steamID: RP name was Emma Smith, did not get steam name

How did the admin abuse: He banned me for a clearly innocent name that was not offending anyone

Proof: My name was Johnny Fapper (my birth given name) upon changing my name i still got banned.

Date/Time: 7:35 Friday, March 3
Emma Smith provided proof that your name was not appropriate for a RP name,  "Drpezzer changed their RPName to: fapper mc faggy fag". 
And you didn't provide any evidence of him abusing his powers. It doesn't matter that you offended no one, you still didn't make a appropriate RP name.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-04-2017, 07:08 AM)James_Arthur2 Wrote: I did do that, but only because they antagonized me and my friend. Then upon me and my friend changing our clearly appropriate names he banned my friend who was using the name "weeaboo weasley" and then when I talked to him he refused to listen to our thoughts on the matter, so I simply refused to listen to his and changed my name to that for a few seconds, followed by changing it to a less immature username, then proceeded to get banned for 2 days and 18 hours.

Your Name:

Your SteamID: Bobberz

Name of the admin: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Incicive/

The admins steamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Incicive/

How did the admin abuse: I had my name set as something for a joke, which I knew I would need to change, but then he called me.. said I had 20 seconds to change it, so therefore I changed it.. To a name I've been using on the site for a long time (with a different first name) then got kicked/banned because I didn't change it (which I did)

Proof: I'm not sure how to show proof, but it happened

Date/Time: 27/10/17 around 22:00

Edit: Just went onto check but looks as if the ban has been extended from 3 hours to 2 days by the same admin for "leaving admin sit" which didn't happen & for having an offensive name (which I changed as he told me to) and he still banned me for 2 days.
                                                                                                                                     Your Name: James Harrison 

Your SteamID:CommonThief

Name of the admin:Lucifer Potter The First

The admins steamID:Steam_0:1:196807386

How did the admin abuse:I got a lot of warning for breaking rules i didnt even know existed because it was my first day on the server and because the rules thread no longer exists and my final warning came because i casted rictusempra at a death eater and Lucifer Potter The First ran in the way of the spell and he then banned me for hitting him. he was was too nfar away from me and moving too fast for me to actually intentionally hit him.

Proof: don't know how i'm supposed to get this.

Date/Time: 2017-12-22/~21:40
Photo 
                                                                                                                                       Your Name: Giorno Jovanna

Your SteamID: lelurafgt

Name of the admin: Dylan Spencer

The admins steamID: (don't know)

How did the admin abuse: first, on Monday/Tuesday he warned me for mic spamming 3 times just to get me instantly banned even if i stopped after the first warn. the next day i searched for an admin and told him the entire situation but i didn't had any proof, so i just apologized for the wasted time and went on my way. Today, Friday 12th of Jenuary, iogged in the server and got to the first class around 18:00 (6pm) and, while the professor was speaking, Dylan entered the room flying around everyone faces untill the teacher got annoied and asked him to stop, Dylan proceded to claim that he did absolute nothing and refused to go away until everyone tilted out and the class got dismissed. Then i got my final warning for whatever reason and he warned at least other 5/6 people, maybe because we told him to stop and got annoied, but i'm obviously not claiming that that's the truth.

Proof

Date/Time: Friday 12th Jenuary 2018, 18:38 (6:38pm)

To find your Steamid, you should go to:
                                                                                                                              www.steamidfinder.com 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I spoke to you already, I am pretty sure I warned you only twice the other ones I do not know, I warned you for two different things for different times