• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KipNugget Unban request
Name of the admin that banned you: IDK

Your RP name: KipNugget

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:149165941

Reason for the Ban: Racism

Length of your Ban: Perm

Screen Message during your connection: https://gyazo.com/297b4ee50507feeeb4aa8a44591dd1d9

I played a Racist song i know, It was really stupid of me, I want to play agian on this server, It was 1 of my Favorite Servers, Im getting really bored everytime on Gmod because This was a good server for me to play on, I had alot of fun on it. Sorry for what i have done, I know it was disrespect for ppl that heared it. And i think  that everyone can have a second chance,  I hope that i will get unbanned.  Ps: Sorry for my bad grammar English is not my first language. 
[Accepted]
[Reason] I feel like you've waited long enough and learned your lesson by now. Playing through a song is still bad but not as bad as using the word itself and I'm willing to give you a second chance. I don't know anyone else who has level 666 so Oclexe (Co-Owner) was the one that banned you.
[You should be unbanned within the next 10-20 minutes]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-05-2018, 03:41 PM)Shrimp Wrote:
[Accepted]
[Reason] I feel like you've waited long enough and learned your lesson by now. Playing through a song is still bad but not as bad as using the word itself and I'm willing to give you a second chance. I don't know anyone else who has level 666 so Oclexe (Co-Owner) was the one that banned you.
[You should be unbanned within the next 10-20 minutes]

Im still not unbanned.
The admin who said they would unban you has resigned il get in touch with another Higher ranking staff to deal with this issue for you.

Please stand by.
[Image: giphy.gif]