• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Application
How to: Use this Sample to create your application. Copy and paste the sample into your new application post and then answer the questions accordingly. You should also delete all of the red text as it is not needed.
Vocal Section: Go to Vocaroo and record each answer seperately, each time copying the link it gives you and posting it in the application as the answer.  If you do not wish to use your mic you are able to type out the answers instead as long as you include a reason. e.g you wont use it as staff (So people know when rating your app)
SteamID: To get your SteamID copy the URL of your steam profile (go to profile right click, copy URL Address) and then head to SteamIDFinder and paste it. It will then come up with a steamID which if done correctly will be of your profile.

* IMPORTANT *:

All that dont follow the template will be denied.

* Name: Jack

Age *: (Recommended 15 years) 14

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 4-5

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: both

A few words about you and your personality *: i'm a person who likes to eat food and play games

RP * Name: Crusader King Swiss Dore

* SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:29561917[/b]

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 24 "hours") 4hours

What timezone are you from? GMT + 1

Vocal SectionVocaroo
______________________________________PERM TO TYPE FROM SHRIMP __________________________________
You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

A few Things about you IRL *: I'm a small indiviual who enjoys playing games and interacting with other people

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Shrimp told me to apply here but yet again, him wanting me to apply is giving me confidence and motivation that i'm a decent staff member and won't let him down and i will try my 100% best to do the best for the community and make it a good enviroment to play in

Why you and not someone else? *: Since i have 0 - reputation against me and i'm a very loyal trustworthy player looking to be at my fullest 100% other people may have a bad reputation with warns bans kicks, and may have been told off a lot, definetley shouldnt get the role as its a ruthless idea to think of that, thats why i should be chosen

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Weaknesses : None Strengths : Experience, Serious at times, can have fun and interact

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: A lot of experience been staff on a lot of servers, none to say since its advertisement

What do you bring to the server *: An active mature staff member looking to bring players to the server and hopefully give it a uniqueness on the server by interacting but doing my job correctly 100% and will make the server a natural calm place where everyone can have fun and interact with eachother and enjoy their time on the server and look to further there playtime

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Warn them for the actions they've truly commited, if they havent no warnings given ( No proof given = no warn ) but console Or LOGS can also give proof, and i'll base it off that, with asking them for there side of the story.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : get proof and report it to AN SSA or an SA

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:none

Steam * Nickname:

*: Essential
Swiss Lays in this signature

Ex HRP SA
Seventh Year
Le Only Swiss 
Ex Head Admin - HRP
SCP - Moderator 
[Denied]
[Reason] This application was written in 5 minutes and is absolute shit. You're such an abusive staff member so I don't think you deserve staff here.

[Jk, it's Accepted Smile <3]
[Image: giphy.gif]