• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woorj's Unban Request/Appeal
Name of the admin that banned you: Commander Tomato Time

Your RP name: Woorj / Big Brother

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:101170168

Reason for the Ban: Homophobia

Length of your Ban: Permaban / -17693j 14h 41m 11s

Screen Message during your connection: See below for the attachment.

Explanations:

My name is Woorj, some of you may know me while some of you may not but I'll just tell you the story of my ban to get back to this server. The reason why I'm requesting an Unban is because recently I met one my fellow player of the server who I consider as a friend Hamster Boy in another server, who reminded me of my great old times in this server. The ban started from me as usual checking what was up in D Block as a Class-D. I was running around when there were not a lot of players present in the server that I got bored of. I decided to idiotically say these three words in OOC that would get me permanently banned: "I HATE GAYS". This is when Tomato Time brought me up the Staff sit area. First of all, I was deeply confused why he brought me up there so he then proceeded to explain why I'm getting banned. This brought me shock in which I said "Are you serious?" and I wasn't aware if this was a rule or an offense to the server. So then he jailed me and proceeded to ban me with his words that I last heard from: "Any last words?". I responded by shaking my head with a "No" leading to my ban. This ban has been waited for approximately for 1 year until I met Hamster Boy on the other server. I do not understand why my words with "I HATE GAYS" would affect the server and I wasn't aware at that time if there were Gays in the server. I have re-read the rules from 2016 and the recent 2018 but I haven't found any "Homophobia is not allowed" term or rule. Please correct me if I am wrong that it would affect the server or that homophobia was in the rules. I deeply desire to return to the server to have fun with my friends. This server was different from others: It didn't have it's state-of-the-art textures or the top-of-the-line Staff or even the cutting-edge Roleplay but just the Community in which I felt of it's precise and extreme friendliness.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-10-2018, 10:03 AM)Woorj Wrote: I do not understand why my words with "I HATE GAYS" would affect the server and I wasn't aware at that time if there were Gays in the server. I have re-read the rules from 2016 and the recent 2018 but I haven't found any "Homophobia is not allowed" term or rule.[/color][/size][/b]

[Image: e4aaecfe07d24f7050fdb93e33613c3a.png]

Really can't see why I banned you. There's nothing bad about saying "I HATE GAYS" at all.

(Before I get striked for having the wrong name this was before I got striked the first time, and you can see I was off duty bc it says "Commander"
[Image: despacito.jpg]
[DENIED]
Homophobia isn't accepted on this server
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

Is there another time where I can repost this and come back to it again?
Sure try again in 2 weeks, and don't reply to closed posts.
[Image: despacito.jpg]