• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Back
* Name: OOFTRON9000

Age *: 16

Availability *: I am available all weekend and on most week days 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I do not own teamspeak and not a mic im trying to get one soon. also If possible can i get the teamspeak download link?

A few words about you and your personality *: im a very light hearted and hyper person i like to have fun but not too much fun that i ruin the server entirely.

RP * Name: Baby Snake

* SteamID: STEAM_1:0:162428582

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") Im level 30 and gold.

What timezone are you from? GMT time

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Im A Lighthearted kind and helpful person im creative (sometimes) and like to Meme alot. Im Happy to help people and im up to over come and Help players in the community.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Just seeing the way your staff team is creative and helpful lead me to thinking that this was a good idea and that i could help a lot more people than i usually do.

Why you and not someone else? *: Im A Different person with not many weaknesses and up from strong and challenging tasks and im always ready for a fight and to overcome something.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I really am a strong person im ready for anything and i will not stop untill my last days on this server. i really dont have any weaknessess

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I Used to be a moderator on A Little server that i owned and it was quite small and i didnt really have to do alot so i have Some experience and im up for learning.

What do you bring to the server *: I Bring a Kind hearted funny person that can make people laugh but can be formal and im ready for any situation that can occur.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would teleport him to roof and warn him for FailRP and RDM

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Tell snake or sonic that a mod is abusing his ban and kick powers and that he should be demoted as quick as possible. (I had this experience with duck when be banned the whole server) Also a screen shot may be recommended

Additional comments: - None really

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Im Worried about not being accepted this server has been my favourite for a long time and i hope to join there incredible staff team and 2 bans but learnt my lesson. Ive been demoted and left for nearly a year ive been training. and i MEAN training

Steam * Nickname: SneakySirens
Dude find ts in browser, app could be better

%neutral
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

- Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
-support if you were demoted for abusing i dont think you deserve a second chance
[Image: giphy.gif]
[ - Support ]

Reason ] You have 2 bans on record, and you've been demoted for abuse, therefore i see no reason in you being on the staff team, you may of been an asset, but your reputation doesn't show that you've been respectful towards the server / staff team
Swiss Lays in this signature

Ex HRP SA
Seventh Year
Le Only Swiss 
Ex Head Admin - HRP
SCP - Moderator 
-support im this servers memer you lil prik get ur lil weeb ass outta here befor I gt my 44. Magnum and shoot ur lil pussi
"You're the worst person to join the server and I love you for it" - Rhys Blackwood. Ex-HRP SSA. 
"Kill yourself Meme, I hate you" - Jax Teller.
Loved by everyone, here's proof: https://imgur.com/a/uY6kb[Image: TW3MA9x.jpg]
Amazing, You have started my period
who are you ?
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
Denied
Judging by the replies.
Staff Team Decided.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]