• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pentatron -Reapplikation
* Name: Elias Lawrence Wilhelm

Age *: 19 Years old

Availability *: if i have to work in the morning from 07:00:00 to 15:30:00 o clock i have to work late from 12:15:00 to 22:00:00 o clock 

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes i do and i have a own ts server as well 

A few words about you and your personality *: im 19 years old and played with my boyfriend on the server ^^ i love to help administrate and help in sits on the server im open for questions from new players and also from guys who need help ^^ i dod my misstakes and i wont redo it i will undo them, and do everything greater then i did before

RP * Name: Pentatron/ Pentatron The BI Sexuell Furry

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188842631

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: - im lvl 50 but i payed i play since 2 Year  everyday around 6 - 8 houres

What timezone are you from? UDC+ 01:00

Vocal Section: Vocaroo (it does not work  so i got perm from oclexex3 thank you for that  oclexe^^ )________________________________________________________________________

Presentation IRL *:  Vocaroo  My name is Elias Lawrence Wilhelm im was born at the 01.12.1998 in Erfurt Thuringia Germany , thats where im still living ^^ im a Medical Assistand in a bloodbank (from the Haema AG) and im a gamer ^^ im BI sexual and a Furry thats why i have many RP Experiences im rping on intsgramm the whole day if i find time ^^ 

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: i want to help i want to protect and i want to secure the server  my staff team mates and the players who keep the server alive ^^

Why you and not someone else? *:  i dont think like this ^^ why not booth? im not better than the other moderators just a normal human but one reason would be that i love the server i will help keep it running bcause i dont want to loose that source of fun after my work ^^

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:  my strenght i am honest i stand to what i am i cann see through pure hate and revenge and choose the punishmends wisely // my weakness if a teammate is standing against me it will make me really sad ii tt peopo verry fast and that is a problem 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Yes i do have i was moderator on 4 minecraft servers bevore and im co owner of 2  guilds in guildwars 

What do you bring to the server *:  a youtuber called Raage is playing there thats how i found it ^^

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : i would warn him if hes rdming or fail rping / if hes mass rdming i would warn him AND bann him for 1 week also i would ban him for 15 minutes if hes fail rping as scp

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :  i would ask him why he is doing that also i would call an admin or another staff member who can take awyay his powers

Additional comments: - i donated about 100 € to keep the server running (2x gold and 2 times lvl 40 for me and my friend ^^)  even if you dont want me in your team opinion about me is important for myself so that i kmow what i could change to fit beter in the team so pls rate me and dont be affraied of giving me negatives to please be honest ^^ 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Nothing to worry about right now ^^ no banns no warnings no gags no mutes and no kicks ^^ but one demotion from SSA to Admin

Steam * Nickname: Pentatronangel

Thank you for your time ^^ your Black and Red wolfcat, and former Senior Super Admin Pentatron~
Pentatron was here the Magnum 44 shot is near 

[Video: http:// <a href="http://www.youtube.com/...YbsCgM</a>]

accpeted
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
+support, being speedy cant say why
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7210998][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8397214]