• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janos Lalak's Staff Application
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name: Janos Lalak

Age *: I'm 12 years old.

Availability *: I can be on every day like 5 hours! In weekends, 10 hours!

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes, I do have!

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a 12 years old people, who like to play Garry's Mod, and always trying to make the best to other peoples!

RP * Name: Janos Lalak

* SteamID: STEAM_1:1:157462170

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") Level 21!

What timezone are you from? Central Europe!

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *:  I can't use it for some reasons!

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: To help other persons, and make a fun RolePlay, and stop rule breakers.

Why you and not someone else? *: I can spend my time on the server as a stuff on duty 70%.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strength is I can moderate, and I worked for other servers!

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I have. I know how to use ULX, and as I said, I used to work on other servers.

What do you bring to the server *: I can bring the other persons normal RolePlay.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First. I'm starting a sit, and i bring the reporter. After i ask this. "What he did actually?" And he or she answers. After I check the logs about the RDM, and if it's true, I will bring the other person, after i ask this. "Why did you RDMED this guy?".

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I'm going to report it to a higher staff.

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I don't think i have any.

Steam * Nickname: [email protected]
First of all, Who gave you perm to write the Vocaroo, and second of all, anyone under 13 gets insta-denied 99% of the time
[Image: giphy.gif]
Age doesn't matter but you got some mistakes,
answers are short and you didn't put who gave you perm to type out vocaroo (if you even got it)
Answers aren't fully answered, they aren't good
And i think the fact that you're age is stopping you is the problem
You are not mature enough
The app is a 5 min app
Sorry -Support
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

I Have to Agree With FoxE

-Support 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Denied
No permission to type vocaroo.