• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GFG Staff app (2)
Heart 
* Name:Oliver

Age *: (minimum 15 years)im 15 in 1 month

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day)
5 - 6 hours a day
Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:
I own both

A few words about you and your personality *:im a chill guy with lots of free time who would like to make sure everybody has fun.

RP * Name:Zavi

* SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:138182274

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level")
I am level 43 
What timezone are you from?
GMT
Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Hello my a english boy who loves to have fun online,  In my spare time i play ice hockey and when i am older i wish to move to Cananda

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *:To rid the server of rule breakers, But also to help new un-knowing players get the hang of things.

Why you and not someone else? *: Because I am more responsible and have worked on lots of other small servers as SSA (Senior Super Admin)

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:im a Nice and friendly person,I can get stressed sometimes

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I used to work as a SSA on a old server and admin on a couple of others

What do you bring to the server *: A good fun RP for lots of players,Decreasing Rule breakers and increasing the amout of staff members

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First i would ask the player if they had any proof if yes then i would see if they indeed were breaking the rules, if they where then i would tp them to the roof and tell them what they did was wrong and not to do it again then i would warn them.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : With no regrets i would get proof and send it to a owner of SSA

Additional comments: - I do not have any.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:Unfortunaly i have 2 bans for failrp as SCP when i was new to garrys mod in general

Steam * Nickname:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236630276/
Short but good +Support
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]