• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexander Gorden's New Application
Name: Jerry Jones

Availability: 5 Hours

Do you own a microphone or teamspeak *: No 

A few words about you and your personality *: Nice, Strict, and Enforces rules
                 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                       
                                            Rp * Name: Alexander Gorden

*Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:144913985

Level:21 

What Timezone are you in: EST
                                            Vocal SectionVocaroo
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       You will have to answer the following question orally! Or ask an Owner to type the Vocaroo part. 

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.   

Presentation IRL *: Hello my name is Jerry Jones and I play Garrys mod most of my days I have a total of 931 hours on it.

Your motivation to be a staff member *:My motivation is to stop cheaters and make the game fun roleplay for everyone.

Why you and not someone else *:Me over someone else because I think you may need someone who enforces rules not abuse them.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your:Im an athlete and my weakness is Basketball.

Experience as a admin and moderator *:I have experience as a Admin and Moderator.
                          What do you bring to the server *:I bring enforcement of the rules
"Paul jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were staff? :I would tp them and ask what is going on and then I will jail paul and then warn him
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :I would take screen shot and send them to someone like neptune or snake if they are on the server.
       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                     
                          Other: I have not been banned on this server but I have one warn
                                           Steam Nickname: Dead
umm who gave you permission to write vocaroo
%Neutral
Dosnt say who allowed you to write the vocalood part
but the app itself is ok 
if you ask someone to write vocalood and change it 
i will happly change my awnser 
[Image: original.gif]             [Image: tenor.gif]
Neutral

Positive:

- Active
- Good Roleplayer

Negative:

- Short Staff app

Still I wish you good luck.
You could be a good Person to be in Staff.
-By Auditore | GrandLord Lucas Valli[EX KRP Moderator]
%Neutral
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 76561198158351563.png]
[Denied]
No Vocadoo perms.
Short application

you may reapply in 2 Weeks
[Image: 078864788d.jpg]
BubbleS Approves this Statement