• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App :P
* Name: Samantha

Age *: (minimum 15 years) 17

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 4-5

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: i dont own a mic but i do own TS

A few words about you and your personality *: I can be A Demon but can be an angel too. i am calm alot of the time tho.. Tongue 

RP * Name: Minimum Potato

* SteamID: STEAM_1:0:162428582

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") level 32

What timezone are you from? GMT

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: I Like to help people. When i was 7 i saved a little girl from drowning (ik it means nothing) and i like to laugh ALOT.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I was inspired by my friend who was depressed afew months ago he became staff and the team motivated him and changed him i hope You can do that for me too!

Why you and not someone else? *: I think me and not someone else as im Different. You may have a crowed of semi - similar people but im Different im strange if you understand that. 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strengths are being calm and collected in certain situations. My Weaknesses are Fun and Memes.
Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Ive been staff on a Semi big dark rp server once. I forgot the name... Tongue

What do you bring to the server *: I bring the server A calm and collected person.
"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I will give him 2 Warns as FailRP Is one warn and RDM is 2.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Ask a higher staff member to make a report.

Additional comments: - I have been Demoted before but ive learnt from my mistakes and want 1 Last chance.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: ive had 2 bans (ive understood why i was banned) im Worried that no one trusts me and still dislikes me Sad

Steam * Nickname: Minimum Potato
App is short and not detailed,and you got demoted -support
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

[+Support]
Good Application.

[-Support]
Sorry for being sarcastic up there.
Negative

Positive:

Negative:

- Short Staff app