• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
re-re-re-app
* Name: Jace/Lasagna

Age *: 13

Availability *: 5-8 or all day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own a decent blue snowball and I have a teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *: I say that I am caring,easy to befriend, helpful, Knowledgeable 

RP * Name:Lasagna

* SteamID:STEAM_1:0:46907837

"How long have you been on our server?*level*: Since November of 2017 and I am level 23

What timezone are you from? USA Central

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

----------Typing permission from Asriel----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Presentation IRL *: First off my physical features- I am a bit on the chubby side but I am pretty tall for my age, I have blonde hair and glasses-Hobbies-I love history [Both world wars,Vietnam,Korean, and Afghanistan] I like making "films" and editing videos [inspired by the god himself Spielberg
Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: My motivation to become a staff member is that I like to see my favorite servers go forward into a great future, and I love seeing people being happy from the server's greatness and I feel good because I know that I did something to make it great!

Why you and not someone else? *: You should pick me because I can bring a lot of new things to the table like new punishments, new rewards, and maybe some new SCPs that people might like. I am also really good at cheering people up, so if someone is down I can help them get back up.

Your strengths / weaknesses: Strengths-I can talk to people so they can calm down if they're heated, the funny thing is I can get heated to. -Weaknesses- My family, a lot of stuff has been happening with my family the past two years and it can get to me pretty hard.
Your Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I've been a Super-Admin on an Sandbox server, Co-Owner on a MilitaryRP, and T-Mod and Mod on many other servers

What do you bring to the server *: I can bring a lot of fun, the people around me seem to be happier because I like thinking out of the box to further the RolePlay, I will also during some calm time somehow start a fun little activity like a tea party I had with Security and Research personal because we were really bored.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I will do may special punishment, Jail them for 4 minutes in the middle of the D-class spawn mute them and put a sign around them of what they did, THEN with they continue I'll just kick them and probably ban them when they come back but only for a day or two.
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? Do the special punishment to them BUT a forum report and another if they keep abusing its another report until they are demoted or banned

Additional comments: - I hope we can get along IF I get accepted

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: No bans, No worries

Steam * Nickname: JawnGrimm

Signature- *owo* Spicy Lasagna *owo*
[img]file:///J:/Downloads/TS.png[/img][Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7npMTrAFk]
Idk if it's just me but I can't hear the Vocaroo...

Positives: Really good RolePlayer, Chill guy.

Negatives: Min. age buddy Sad .

Overall: +Support <3
+1
Very guud staff app m8
Forum destroyer
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-01-2018, 10:38 PM)Pnda Wrote: Idk if it's just me but I can't hear the Vocaroo...

Im working on that age buddy XD 

(07-01-2018, 10:49 PM)Comically Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 10:38 PM)Pnda Wrote: Idk if it's just me but I can't hear the Vocaroo...

Lasagna-Im working on that age buddy XD 

(07-01-2018, 10:39 PM)MmHD 1080p Wrote: +1
Very guud staff app m8

thank m8

Weird I cant either

Replay tothis message if you cant hear the recordings
-support didn't mention

Jk +support good app
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

(07-01-2018, 10:30 PM)Comically Wrote: * Name: Jace/Lasagna

Age *: 13

Availability *: 5-8 or all day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I own a decent blue snowball and I have a teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *: I say that I am caring,easy to befriend, helpful, Knowledgeable 

RP * Name:Lasagna

* SteamID:STEAM_1:0:46907837

"How long have you been on our server?*level*: Since November of 2017 and I am level 23

What timezone are you from? USA Central

Vocal Section: Vocaroo

----------Typing permission from Asriel----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Presentation IRL *: First off my physical features- I am a bit on the chubby side but I am pretty tall for my age, I have blonde hair and glasses-Hobbies-I love history [Both world wars,Vietnam,Korean, and Afghanistan] I like making "films" and editing videos [inspired by the god himself Spielberg
Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: My motivation to become a staff member is that I like to see my favorite servers go forward into a great future, and I love seeing people being happy from the server's greatness and I feel good because I know that I did something to make it great!

Why you and not someone else? *: You should pick me because I can bring a lot of new things to the table like new punishments, new rewards, and maybe some new SCPs that people might like. I am also really good at cheering people up, so if someone is down I can help them get back up.

Your strengths / weaknesses: Strengths-I can talk to people so they can calm down if they're heated, the funny thing is I can get heated to. -Weaknesses- My family, a lot of stuff has been happening with my family the past two years and it can get to me pretty hard.
Your Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I've been a Super-Admin on an Sandbox server, Co-Owner on a MilitaryRP, and T-Mod and Mod on many other servers

What do you bring to the server *: I can bring a lot of fun, the people around me seem to be happier because I like thinking out of the box to further the RolePlay, I will also during some calm time somehow start a fun little activity like a tea party I had with Security and Research personal because we were really bored.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I will do may special punishment, Jail them for 4 minutes in the middle of the D-class spawn mute them and put a sign around them of what they did, THEN with they continue I'll just kick them and probably ban them when they come back but only for a day or two.
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? Do the special punishment to them BUT a forum report and another if they keep abusing its another report until they are demoted or banned

Additional comments: - I hope we can get along IF I get accepted

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: No bans, No worries

Steam * Nickname: JawnGrimm

Signature- *owo* Spicy Lasagna *owo*

(07-02-2018, 07:46 AM)FoxE Wrote: -support didn't mention

Jk +support good app
thank boi
[img]file:///J:/Downloads/TS.png[/img][Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7npMTrAFk]
I really liked what you have put in your app.

Overall for me it's a +Support.

FoxY is life <3
(+Support)
 Short app but detail is better than quality
Anyway good luck on your staff app 
[Image: original.gif]             [Image: tenor.gif]
Accepted
Welcome in the staff team.
Get on Teamspeak & Server to Receive your Rank.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]
(07-06-2018, 03:30 PM)Snake Wrote:
Accepted
Welcome in the staff team.
Get on Teamspeak & Server to Receive your Rank.

THANK YOU SO MUCH