• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application for SCP Gmod
* Name: Ashley Wesselby 

Age *: 18

Availability *: max 8 hours a day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

A few words about you and your personality *: I am a really freindly person and approachable i am determined
i have alot of experience as staff in gmod servers and i have a good understanding of commands
although i have some learning difficulties i will not let that get in my way for doing the job.  

RP * Name: Ash

* SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198396167175/

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*:  I am Level 10 but i got recommended by Admin  SSG General MfeChu

What timezone are you from? GMT

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.
 I have Promotion to text from co-owner oclexe

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I would love to help out and see the community grow and just knowing i helped make a community that good would be amazing 

Why you and not someone else? *: I am really experinced as a staff member in other servers and i have a really good understanding of commands 
i also am 18 so i may be more mature than some others 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I am a good listener,Determined, I can defuse situations well, i can help people if they have a problem.
I have dyslexia so i cant spell very well 

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I have my own server i have been admin on multiple DarkRP servers and SCP servers.

What do you bring to the server *: Good Spirit, a fun and enjoy full environment and i am a musician 

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would go to paul using /goto and ask him what went on then if he makes out a stupid lie or an excuse then i will tp him the a sit using /bring  and bring the person to report him and talk about what happened and if the situation is resolved in any context i would either /warn /kick or if a higher up said they need to be banned if i do not have perms to ban i would do /ban. 

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Call a higher up and get them to sort it out cuz if i was to try to sort it out as a mod it would most likely make the situation worse.

Additional comments: N/A

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: i have no bans 

Steam * Nickname: Ash or  BritishDooo 
I think you apply here: http://infinitygaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37
[Image: giphy.gif]